animals Monkey and baby (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
That monkey seems ferociously intent on keeping her find. What exactly would the monkey do with the baby had it taken her …raise her? EAT her?

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
That monkey seems ferociously intent on keeping her find. What exactly would the monkey do with the baby had it taken her …raise her? EAT her?
I think the monkey thought the baby was abandoned and thought it was protecting him/her from the frantic crowd of people.

At first I thought this was one of those temples where they worship albino animals. Some temples have monkeys and other ones rates. They believe they're reincarnated ancestors and that if someone sees a albino, they believe it brings good luck & fortune.

I think the monkey thought the baby was abandoned and thought it was protecting him/her from the frantic crowd of people.

At first I thought this was one of those temples where they worship albino animals. Some temples have monkeys and other ones rates. They believe they're reincarnated ancestors and that if someone sees a albino, they believe it brings good luck & fortune.
*Rats

DokraOwl

Hooter
Just boot that smelly festering bastard in the head, before it infects the monkey.
Imagine if the monkey started flinging its own feces at the people in the crowd, and in response they returned the favor, the situation devolving into an all out inter-species shit slinging war. That would be cool.

Back