bizarre Monkey Eats Itself. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
IMG_4865.png

DokraOwl

Hooter
Imagine the monkey cracked a rock over its head, took off the top of it skull, and ate some of its own brain and then just went back to life as usual swinging from vines but then its remaining brain fell out and the monkey died.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
there's some crazy monkeys just like there's some crazy people
It may be some kind of paralysis leading to the animal not being able to differentiate its arm from an inanimate object.

With lack of pain there is no warning not to pick at it.

Animals lack the ability to use logic and its implications the way some humans can. I say some humans as we all see cases on this site where logic is poorly lacking...

For example, guys cutting their genitals off or having 'gender dysphoria' or thinking their leg is not theirs and thinking they can only live a proper life if it is gone...

So we are not so different really...

angryagain

Rookie
I've seen some fucked up stuff in my time but that is up there with the best.

What the hell happened to cause this?
This is common when these monkies play on electrical equipment. They get shocked and severely burned. There’s videos of this on YouTube of them getting electrocuted.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This is common when these monkies play on electrical equipment. They get shocked and severely burned. There’s videos of this on YouTube of them getting electrocuted.
Yes, that makes sense. The animal's other foot looks like the toes are dead too...

In Darwin, Aus, we got fruit bats (flying foxes) shorting out the over head wires all the time. they'd attempt to roost on a wire and then their wing would hit the other one and zap, dead flying fox hanging up side down...

1701969844712.png
1701969892268.png

Back