disaster More Idiotic Climate Protestors (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
peace_team_getting_f-ed_up.jpg-1.jpg

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Would love to know if there's data on the carbon footprint of these protests. It's likely more emissions are produced as a result of the disruption than would have been emitted under normal traffic conditions. I wonder.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Would love to know if there's data on the carbon footprint of these protests. It's likely more emissions are produced as a result of the disruption than would have been emitted under normal traffic conditions. I wonder.
You know the answer to this already, you're smart. They didn't persuade anyone from getting to where they were going, they only delayed them, leaving them sitting and idling.

And I bet each and every one of them drives/rides in automobiles, making them fucking hypocrites.
This is all fear mongering caused by corrupt governments feading people false information. These dumb cunts eat it right up. Fear is a powerful drug.

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
You know the answer to this already, you're smart. They didn't persuade anyone from getting to where they were going, they only delayed them, leaving them sitting and idling.

And I bet each and every one of them drives/rides in automobiles, making them fucking hypocrites.
This is all fear mongering caused by corrupt governments feading people false information. These dumb cunts eat it right up. Fear is a powerful drug.
Why now, when the shift to electric is well underway..

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
These oxygen bandits are the ones in movies as disaster strikes they panic and freak out and have to be slapped back to their senses like in Airplane! except they don't snap out of it and they have to be left behind.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Would you be liable if you hit one and said you never saw them on the road? I'd fuckin' hit one and say they just jumped out in front of me with no warning. I'd at least run over a foot or hand and say it was an accident.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It's a pity there ARE cameras EVERYWHERE...
🙄🙄😭😢😤😤😤
Yeah that's the only thing that would be on my mind but I'm pretty good at role playing , I'd be acting totally surprised for all the cameras "Oh my GOD what did you do? you ran in front of me OMG" (arms waving ... but stepping really hard on their hand) :lulz:

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
Those "protesters" are fucking morons. They don't get that they're being used as cannon fodder for the "cause," and the "cause" ain't climate change. The people controlling them WANT them to get beaten to death, it makes it easier to deploy their global police force in response.

Dagoth Ur

The Sharmat
these dumbasses can get the message across without sitting in the fuckin road, damn government should allow motorists to just run them over without consequence

Back