More pronouns bollocks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Halifax is slammed for introducing pronouns to staff name badges but tells customers to close their accounts if they don't like it despite backlash over 'nonsense' gender identity move

More here
Halifax is slammed for adding pronouns to staff name badges

1656587979546.png

What a completely pointless gesture. No one really needs a badge to tell them that Barbara on checkout No4 is a woman or that Gary directing customers to the cash machines is a bloke. And if, on the rare occasion, there is any confusion, people have long proved capable of talking, laughing and apologising to each other.

Pronoun badges are pernicious. Expecting people to adorn themselves in ‘she/her/hers’ labels is degrading and infantilising. It suggests we are incapable of the most mundane social interactions without visual directives. Although companies often rush to point out that wearing badges is optional, staff who refuse to wear them risk being thought a bigot.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Halifax is slammed for introducing pronouns to staff name badges but tells customers to close their accounts if they don't like it despite backlash over 'nonsense' gender identity move

More here

View attachment 596643
What a completely pointless gesture. No one really needs a badge to tell them that Barbara on checkout No4 is a woman or that Gary directing customers to the cash machines is a bloke. And if, on the rare occasion, there is any confusion, people have long proved capable of talking, laughing and apologising to each other.

Pronoun badges are pernicious. Expecting people to adorn themselves in ‘she/her/hers’ labels is degrading and infantilising. It suggests we are incapable of the most mundane social interactions without visual directives. Although companies often rush to point out that wearing badges is optional, staff who refuse to wear them risk being thought a bigot.
It is degrading to people with a gd brain in there head. They are pushing leftist BS on people and that's not right. It's the new hip thing to be trans and it's disgusting.. I myself think it's all part of china's long term plan for world domination. All it takes to weaken a country is to have 15 20 years of shit like this going on and then you have a whole generation of weak ass freaks. Ones that won't fight and will do whatever is the new fad.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
In 30 years all people will be talking about is how fucking stupid woke culture was, and how an entire generation became a basket of lemmings catering to the insanity.

I honestly don't give a fuck if people call me by a wrong pronoun (never happened but wouldn't care if they did). NORMAL people wouldn't care about that shit. Who cares what someone calls you if you know what you are? I am very glad I don't live in a large city right now. Where I live someone would probably get their ass kicked for asking someone what pronouns they prefer.

LjDes

Deviant
If it makes it easier for alien abductions, it wont be long before that it is mandated globally. Imagine the frustration aliens must feel conducting experiments on miss-gendered specimens.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
I work for a large corporate. We had a meeting this week to "educate staff" on correct usage of pronouns. We don't have any trans or gay people in our office but they're still pushing that crap.

They invited 140 people to the session, only 7 turned up. I think that says it all.
My preferred pronoun is "Oi... cunt!" and I shall be offended if anyone doesn't use it.
Those are my wife's pronouns too.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I work for a large corporate. We had a meeting this week to "educate staff" on correct usage of pronouns. We don't have any trans or gay people in our office but they're still pushing that crap.

They invited 140 people to the session, only 7 turned up. I think that says it all.

Those are my wife's pronouns too.
Speaking of your wife, have you ever noticed that mole on her arse cheek?

Reject

This user was banned
It is degrading to people with a gd brain in there head. They are pushing leftist BS on people and that's not right. It's the new hip thing to be trans and it's disgusting.. I myself think it's all part of china's long term plan for world domination. All it takes to weaken a country is to have 15 20 years of shit like this going on and then you have a whole generation of weak ass freaks. Ones that won't fight and will do whatever is the new fad.
And that’s America already, dying slowly.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

More here

View attachment 596643

Well Said My Friend! Nothing to Add,Except for the Fact that their a Bunch of Useless Brainwashed Wokesters! What can U really suggest,Other than;DIE PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!
🤘🏼🤟🤙...SP

Back