More pronouns bollocks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
I don't give a shit about someone's pronouns I'll call them what they look like to me, if they don't like it I'll call them "it" instead
Watch them try to make shit like that a hate crime. Just think of what the next generation is gonna be like? A bunch of pacifist pussies . The shame of it is I raised my kids to know they are better than a nigger but I got one my oldest daughter that is "lesbian" and just all fucked up in the head . A nigger lover and all that.. I love her no less but when this lesbian shit ends and she gets pregnant by a nigger she's on her own! I'm not raising a gd nigger for her. Cuz I know she won't do it. She's obviously mentally ill. She was kept from me so I never really got to raise her. So ya my struggle

redninja

Rookie
It is degrading to people with a gd brain in there head. They are pushing leftist BS on people and that's not right. It's the new hip thing to be trans and it's disgusting.. I myself think it's all part of china's long term plan for world domination. All it takes to weaken a country is to have 15 20 years of shit like this going on and then you have a whole generation of weak ass freaks. Ones that won't fight and will do whatever is the new fad.
Here in the UK we've already lost. You only have to look around at the state of the entitled little fuckers that pass for teenagers, never been said 'no' to and lap up this leftist shite as they know it means an easy life. If any country invades us they won't even have to fire a single shot.
I work for a large corporate. We had a meeting this week to "educate staff" on correct usage of pronouns. We don't have any trans or gay people in our office but they're still pushing that crap.

They invited 140 people to the session, only 7 turned up. I think that says it all.

Those are my wife's pronouns too.
Out of all this shite, it's that word that riles me the most - 'educate'. What they're basically saying is that if you don't agree with whatever retarded bullshit we're pushing today, it's because you're too stupid to understand and that we will have to rearrange your thought processes. It's blatant brainwashing and propaganda, plain and simple and without even any attempt to hide it. Arrogance beyond words

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
@Racist Bastard

My user name literally means ‘Fart Tube’ in plain English. It’s a device to relieve pressure in the colon due to obstruction.

Flatus is medical terminology for farts.

I try not to take life too seriously 😂.

756E77EB-E976-45C8-97B6-6C21EBEBEAF9.jpeg

Back