Police Mother of the year award winner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Wow. She just makes things worse and worse and then doesnt even make sense whilst arguing in the car. They most likely WOULD have taken her hozzy, but she is seeming more and more drunk every second. Naughty Naughty, Tut Tut!!! 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄

girl101

Forum Veteran
Wow. She just makes things worse and worse and then doesnt even make sense whilst arguing in the car. They most likely WOULD have taken her hozzy, but she is seeming more and more drunk every second. Naughty Naughty, Tut Tut!!! 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
What is the hozzy?

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
“Call my lawyer!”

Do all those who reside in America have lawyers, like us British have a dentist? 😂
If you don't have one, someone in the family usually will. Final will and testimony are handled by private parties (family) so, usually if the family has money, someone has a lawyer to protect it, along with a financial advisor to keep it growing. It's not something we keep up our sleeves, if this bitch takes it to court, she's getting a counter-suit for libel and defamation on false claims against a state agency.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Wow, should have done her and the kid a favor and taken her around the back of the building and plugged her in the head.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Stupid drunk cunt. Worse drunk mother I have ever seen. She is offer her rockers drunk I love the. Part where she is screaming at the cops.that they are a bunch of kidnappers and so on.

Loser drunk cunt

Fuckin piece of shit. That room was a shit hole. She needs the kid taken from her permanently and ship her sorry ass back across the border with the rest of the cockroaches

Back