Muslims Enforcing Sharia Law on the streets of London (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
There are already 85 Sharia councils operating in the UK. 40% of UK Muslims have been polled as saying that they want Islamic law. 1/3 of young UK Muslims believe a Muslim who converts to another religion should be executed.
That makes what you’re seeing now inevitable. For now the so-called Muslim Patrol is resorting to petty bullying, but in Muslim countries that bullying invariably escalates to physical violence, including acid attacks.
The goal is to control the streets and to intimidate anyone venturing into an area that Muslims consider their own into recognizing that control.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreen...-begin-enforcing-islamic-law-in-london-video/

Good luck Briton I think you need it.

Hu$hMoney

Well Known Member
I'll embrace Islam.... in a rear naked choke until all of the life has exited their bodies

220px-MCMAP_Rear_choke_-_Defense_Visual_Information_Center_2006.jpg

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Sharia law would be a beautiful thing
I don't have a problem with any law in particular, but I obey the law of the land (most of the time) and I am not going to obey some religious zealots idea of what that law should be

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I thought that was going to escalate into all out war, no fair.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
If I strap on a C4 suit and chant "Allahu Akbar" over and over like a chimp on crack will I get to go to paradise and have 72 hairy old hags as playthings? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy sounds fun.

Back