Funny Must Be Grandma's Fine China She's Got (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
One of my favorite circus/stage juggling acts, done to this of course!

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
I wonder when spinning bowls became a thing, because it sucks
Plate spinning is a form of juggling going back as early as the third century. If you don't prefer that, perhaps this is more to your liking. It's W.C. Fields showing off his brilliance in this clip from ‘The Old-Fashioned Way’ (1934). Fields was fifty-five years old at the time of the filming and appears to have lost none of his assured technique which made him one of the highest paid Vaudeville performers in the country a century ago. The cigar-box juggling bit which climaxes this five-minute segment must be seen to be believed.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Not my favorite and no offense taken, @Rick James. Rather, my favorite is Arthur Fiedler and the Boston Pops.
I think it was his hair and the look on his face - it reminded me of when, in one of my past lives (in which i was a russian soldier storming Berlin in 1945), i was approaching the Berlin Opera house’s frontal columns. On the steps stood a conductor… killing innocent people… so i snuck up behind him, pulled out my machete… and shoved it up his ass, creating a fairly large cavern. Then i yelled to my fellow russian soldiers, “hey guys, watch this?” I then put my hand/arm up his ass, as he was screaming in pain, and i acted like he was my ventriloquist dummy. We all found it pretty funny.

IMG_3171.jpeg

Last edited:
Back