Mystery asylum seeker boat 'pushed back by Australian navy' found (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Jakarta: Sixteen asylum seekers whose boat was pushed back to sea by the Royal Australian Navy last week were found stranded near West Kupang in Indonesia on Thursday night.

The whereabouts of the boat had been a mystery after it was towed out to sea when it came within 200 metres of Christmas Island last Friday.

One of the police officers who assisted the 16 male asylum seekers off their boat, Farah, at Tablolong beach in West Kupang told Fairfax Media they could have died if no one had found them.

"They were in okay condition, they were given enough food and plenty of water, but they ran out of fuel. They could've died if they sunk or if no one found them," he said.

"In my country there are many problems, everything is expensive, wages low, many killings. All I want in Australia is to make a living, and they didn't help," Mr Anwar said.

Mystery asylum seeker boat 'pushed back by Australian navy' found

giphy.gif

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
It's not our problem your countries fucked up, sometimes you gotta do a bit of fighting yourself. So all the fuckers that run away from their problems to go create problems in other countries should man up and take back what's theirs.

jimbob

Yorkshire born n bred
Totally agree MP I think the common people like us know this but the assholes in charge can't won't listen as they wont live in the areas where there gonna live,we in the uk just have the criminal element arriving in the country

wino

DILLIGAF
Did either of you even read the story or wot ?

It's not our problem your countries fucked up, sometimes you gotta do a bit of fighting yourself. So all the fuckers that run away from their problems to go create problems in other countries should man up and take back what's theirs.

Mental Puppy are you aware of the world atm ?

Totally agree MP I think the common people like us know this but the assholes in charge can't won't listen as they wont live in the areas where there gonna live,we in the uk just have the criminal element arriving in the country

jimbob if you are from the UK you have been dealing with the issue at hand longer than most

wino

DILLIGAF
Iam sir yes

then you should be well aware of the times and troubles that your country has had and is in the mist off.

And would you want these troubles to visit my and OP's country ?

They are not criminals and they use religion as a veil. As far as the governments. I'll let D.O.A. explain that.

I do however understand about your poke at the governments. Lets hope they might understand . . .. . . . ..

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
"In my country there are many problems, everything is expensive, wages low, many killings. All I want in Australia is to make a living, and they didn't help," Mr Anwar said.

Yeah, you and millions of other people with the same bull shit sob story as well. Hey, here's something to think of.. instead of abandoning your country after destroying it, why don't you save your country by finding and hanging all the traitors and criminals, rebuild, make ties with the East or West, get some of that good ol' U.S. money we love sending to shitholes around the world, and make your country good again, instead of coming here with a military invasion sized mass of people, and ruining yet another country?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Yeah, you and millions of other people with the same bull shit sob story as well. Hey, here's something to think of.. instead of abandoning your country after destroying it, why don't you save your country by finding and hanging all the traitors and criminals, rebuild, make ties with the East or West, get some of that good ol' U.S. money we love sending to shitholes around the world, and make your country good again, instead of coming here with a military invasion sized mass of people, and ruining yet another country?

Thankfully only Europe is dumb enough to let the hordes of economic migrants in from all over the middle east and africa, it's not even a matter of asylum anymore. The fuck are paki's doing in slovenia? That fat german cunt merkel needs a bullet between her eyes and whatever building the EU congregates in needs to be blown up with them all in it. Fucking idiots.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Thankfully only Europe is dumb enough to let the hordes of economic migrants in from all over the middle east and africa, it's not even a matter of asylum anymore. The fuck are paki's doing in slovenia? That fat german cunt merkel needs a bullet between her eyes and whatever building the EU congregates in needs to be blown up with them all in it. Fucking idiots.

For the innocent Whites I would cry and grieve, but even if the whole of Brussels was completely wiped off of the map with a nuclear explosion during an E.U. summit, I'd still be happy about it, and those innocent White martyrs would be well worth it.

Back