accident Naked gal fighting with home invader (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
So happy for her but she sure makes women look and sound stupid...
Shouting for help while bravely and aggressively defending herself from a bigger, stronger attacker with a weapon and doing this completely nude looks and sounds stupid to you?

I disagree. She did everything you're supposed to do in that situation. It's textbook self-defense! I think your comment makes women look and sound stupid.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
Shouting for help while bravely and aggressively defending herself from a bigger, stronger attacker with a weapon and doing this completely nude looks and sounds stupid to you?

I disagree. She did everything you're supposed to do in that situation. It's textbook self-defense! I think your comment makes women look and sound stupid.
Why was she running around naked? Did he break in when she was getting into the shower? Rhetorical. She should be proactive and strategically place knives, baseball bat ect; hidden around house, chop sticks in a pony tail to gouge him in his throat.... I'm so thrilled that her screeching alerted police, but I would have drawn blood...

JohnnyTK

Solid Snek
Some people sleep naked. Others could be in a state of undress relieving some tension. no one ever expects to be broken into like that. In which case It takes balls to confront your intruder in your birthday suit

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Why was she running around naked? Did he break in when she was getting into the shower? Rhetorical. She should be proactive and strategically place knives, baseball bat ect; hidden around house, chop sticks in a pony tail to gouge him in his throat.... I'm so thrilled that her screeching alerted police, but I would have drawn blood...
I'm guessing that she was either asleep or bathing. I remember a post on Reddit that asked people if they slept in the nude, and the overwhelming majority said yes. I do, my girlfriend does, so I'm not surprised that she was caught in the buff if this burglar or potential rapist entered at night

Because I've trained and practiced in Judo for decades, I've attended numerous self-defense seminars. This is  exactly what is taught. Grapple if possible, make as much noise as you can, and continue attacking no matter what.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Interesting that cop unscrewing a silencer from his service weapon. Might be moonlighting on the side...

Back