"Nasa Sattelite" Fells Near Kiev (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
uh huh 🙄
🙄
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-migraine.gif

Lord Manic

ǟռօȶɦɛʀ ɖǟʏ ɨռ քǟʀǟɖɨֆɛ.
Either ‘fell’ or ‘falls’ is correct but not ‘fells’. ‘Felt’ is past tense to feel something, either physically or emotionally.
Felt: a cloth made of wool and fur often mixed with natural or synthetic fibers through the action of heat, moisture, chemicals, and pressure. : a firm woven cloth of wool or cotton heavily napped and shrunk. :derp: :bong:

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but it is pretty interesting how the satellite happened to fall in a country at war… the probability of that is crazy low. But coincidences do happen…

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but it is pretty interesting how the satellite happened to fall in a country at war… the probability of that is crazy low. But coincidences do happen…
Basically all you need to do when you see any news about war is don't believe 90% of it. Wars are fought less with guns and bullets these days they are fought using bullshit and propaganda. (it's cheap and it's easy and for the most part the world is full of suckers)

McM

ARSELING
English isn't my first language.
And i have the same dilema.
Not a problem here. Therefore my comment was directed at a native speaker and not meant as a critique of your post/spelling.
I have to use a dictionary all the time myself and I even consider English as one of the easy-to-get languages. Half of my ancestors were from a Baltic state but I never get used to their language, even not when reading it carefully. Totally different 'system' and difficult for me; no similarities to the old Latin, etc.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Why does the first video look as if it just burnt up and never hit the ground but in the second video it looks like a fucking bomb dropped ?
Maybe because are two different events, Russians said it was a kinzhal missile, ukrainians a nasa sattelite. In my opinion they are mixing different footages.
Whenever i want to find some war footage to post it here, you have no idea the amount of bullshit i come across, sometimes 4 different versions of the same video.

100% correct....That country is the center of the world now.🤣

Back