animals Nature is brutal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

There's an Instagram page I used to follow years back before I abandoned all major forms of social media. It's called natureismetal. If you enjoy this sort of shit, it contains far, far more gruesome videos way worse than this...
Why would anybody enjoy this sort of thing? Lions suffocate their prey, but larger animals, such as buffalo and wildebeest, are naturally harder to kill. The agony of that gorgeous animal is heartbreaking, but the pride is just feeding in order to survive. "If you enjoy this sort of shit" (your own words, Chief) and want to watch far more gruesome violence against animals, mostly --but not exclusively-- perpetrated by chinkers and other parasitic forms of life, you can visit PETA's website. And while you are at it, please consider doing something to help the situation, such as consuming less meat and leather products, or ideally giving that up altogether.

I personally hate to see innocents suffer and find the suffering of crooks and cowards immensely gratifying. In that spirit, I recommend Jim Corbett's book Man-Eaters of Kumaon (1944), which "details the experiences that Corbett had in the Kumaon region of India from the 1900s to the 1930s, while hunting man-eating Bengal tigers and Indian leopards. One tiger, for example, was responsible for over 400 human deaths", some of which are described in very graphic detail. (Wikipedia).

Corbett was a compassionate and skilled hunter who only killed tigers that had become man-eaters. In most cases all it took was a quick bullet to the head shot from a machan. I would like to point out that humans are not the natural prey of big cats. In most cases, these animals become man-eaters after being injured by sloppy poachers and left to suffer and rot without the ability to hunt their natural prey.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Why would anybody enjoy this sort of thing? Lions suffocate their prey, but larger animals, such as buffalo and wildebeest, are naturally harder to kill. The agony of that gorgeous animal is heartbreaking, but the pride is just feeding in order to survive. "If you enjoy this sort of shit" (your own words, Chief) and want to watch far more gruesome violence against animals, mostly --but not exclusively-- perpetrated by chinkers and other parasitic forms of life, you can visit PETA's website. And while you are at it, please consider doing something to help the situation, such as consuming less meat and leather products, or ideally giving that up altogether.

I personally hate to see innocents suffer and find the suffering of crooks and cowards immensely gratifying. In that spirit, I recommend Jim Corbett's book Man-Eaters of Kumaon (1944), which "details the experiences that Corbett had in the Kumaon region of India from the 1900s to the 1930s, while hunting man-eating Bengal tigers and Indian leopards. One tiger, for example, was responsible for over 400 human deaths", some of which are described in very graphic detail. (Wikipedia).

Corbett was a compassionate and skilled hunter who only killed tigers that had become man-eaters. In most cases all it took was a quick bullet to the head shot from a machan. I would like to point out that humans are not the natural prey of big cats. In most cases, these animals become man-eaters after being injured by sloppy poachers and left to suffer and rot without the ability to hunt their natural prey.
Calm down kid. It isn't a crushing or torture page or anything like that. It's essentially the stuff that they edit from nature documentaries. You know, stuff that happens every minute of everyday in the animal kingdom? I get if you don't want to view that. I understand that. What I don't get is bitching about it on a gore site under the animal tab...

Calm down kid. It isn't a crushing or torture page or anything like that. It's essentially the stuff that they edit from nature documentaries. You know, stuff that happens every minute of everyday in the animal kingdom? I get if you don't want to view that. I understand that. What I don't get is bitching about it on a gore site under the animal tab...
You do justice to your name, Queef, I'll give you that: you do sound like a farting vadge.

People think you first nations are animal lovers, but at the end of the day you are nothing but extra tanned Chinamen: "[...] If you enjoy this sort of shit, it contains far, far more gruesome videos way worse than this". I rest my case.

And pretty please with a cherry on top, don't talk to me as if I were one of your pals back at the reservation. Be polite, like I was in my initial reply, and I promise I'll do my best to reciprocate.

Back