Necrophiliac went undetected at NHS mortuary for 15 years says inquiry (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Managers where a double murderer was able to abuse dead bodies were aware of "problems" in the running of mortuaries as early as 2008.

An independent inquiry set up to examine how David Fuller was allowed to defile corpses found that:

• Deceased people were left out of fridges overnight and during working hours
• Fuller entered one mortuary 444 times in the space of one year "unnoticed and unchecked"
• There was a "persistent lack of curiosity" around his actions

The report also found there were "serious failings" in management.

The electrician had filmed himself abusing corpses in hospital morgues over 15 years before his arrest in December 2020.

He abused corpses at Kent and Sussex Hospital and the Tunbridge Wells Hospital.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
If you search ‘typical sex offender’ or ask AI to generate an image, you would see…

IMG_7748.jpeg

Plus. It will be interesting to see which GG member goes AWOL 😂.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Serious failings in management, yeah, sounds about right.
Echoes of the Savile malarkey.

At least he didn't hurt his victims, unlike Dahmer. But don't get me wrong, it would still be a fascinating and morbid story to tell. 👹👅☠️😅👍
Exactly - like the David Tennant mini series about Dennis Nilsen and the recent Savile mini series.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
I know that they have to have official outrage in a situation like this but I don't see a problem. A fresh corpse of a hot piece of ass has not yet reached its expiration date as far as I'm concerned, and it's a victimless crime. Just ask the corpse and see if it cares.

punkduck

Forum Veteran
If you search ‘typical sex offender’ or ask AI to generate an image, you would see…

View attachment 728528

Plus. It will be interesting to see which GG member goes AWOL 😂.
He went two steps down on his crimes. He was murdering and raping. That was a lot of pain generated. Also it was terribly risky and difficult. At the hospital there were ones already ready his sick mind thought. I don't wanna go on and be misunderstood.

If I would get in a mortuary for a crime it wouldn't be for sex. I would be in for a very fresh heart for dinner. Heart of every eatible animal was awesome both taste texture humans should be no exception.

I know that they have to have official outrage in a situation like this but I don't see a problem. A fresh corpse of a hot piece of ass has not yet reached its expiration date as far as I'm concerned, and it's a victimless crime. Just ask the corpse and see if it cares.
I wonder if someone will fuck us. After all those years of protecting it.

Last edited:

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Is a dead person’s asshole still tight? I mean…you clearly can’t do donkey-punches.

Back