animals New Deepest Fish Recorded (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Damn that's a long way down. I live not far from a state park with what is considered to have a moderately high mountain of about 300 meters. To get some perspective , here is a pic from the top .... and the depth of that water is ... I dunno I'm shit at math ... but fuck .. 27 or so times the height of this mountain.
State-Park .jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That’s not a fish. It’s @Gurgled_Sliced_Throat This is where the fat nazi’s go when they get put on time out.

View attachment 673247
See those dimples around its upper jaw? I think they are pressure sensors to detect prey. Obviously eyes don't work so well in the dark. By the way, I bought a wood splitter the other day. It's 300psi force makes the blade slice through tough Aussie gum tree wood like butter. It got me thinking about the 6000psi at the Titanic site. when the water came into that sub it would have been like iron spikes slashing at unimaginable force into anything that could be smashed up. But quick though...

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
See those dimples around its upper jaw? I think they are pressure sensors to detect prey. Obviously eyes don't work so well in the dark. By the way, I bought a wood splitter the other day. It's 300psi force makes the blade slice through tough Aussie gum tree wood like butter. It got me thinking about the 6000psi at the Titanic site. when the water came into that sub it would have been like iron spikes slashing at unimaginable force into anything that could be smashed up. But quick though...
Gurgled had those sensors too. Except hers were used to detect men drunk enough to sleep with her.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I never really gave it much thought about how fish survive under such extreme pressure so I just went and did some reading.

This link gives brief explanation on how...

This one is for the nerds. It is referenced from the first and goes into the details on the chemistry of making it happen. It was published in 2014 so there is no reference to these particular fish.

Back