disaster Next Level India Chiropractic (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Looks like a Flail Chest Injury is very likely 😂😂😂.

They had that bar of chalk, or some other dusty shit, under him to make it look super duper spectacular and such. So I guess gas man was just too stupid to control the drop 😂.

spycosis

This user was banned
Looks like a Flail Chest Injury is very likely 😂😂😂.

They had that bar of chalk, or some other dusty shit, under him to make it look super duper spectacular and such. So I guess gas man was just too stupid to control the drop 😂.
Hey maybe you can help me with something ? I had a crash on my bike 4 months ago and broke a rib. Since then I've got something moving in my stomach near under where the rib broke, like pulsing pretty constantly, it feels like a fucking snake or something. Do you think it's related ?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Hey maybe you can help me with something ? I had a crash on my bike 4 months ago and broke a rib. Since then I've got something moving in my stomach near under where the rib broke, like pulsing pretty constantly, it feels like a fucking snake or something. Do you think it's related ?

It could be. There could have been some nerve damage which could cause odd sensation on its own, but could also trigger muscle fasciculation (tremor). If the injury was on the left it could simply be you’re tuned into that area more after the injury and are feeling bowel movements of the transverse colon.

Maybe you managed to swallow a live fish, as that’s the topic of the week 😂.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Sounds like the rib bone didn't heal properly and is chafing your liver. I know a guy who died from that several months after falling down some stairs. The rib is slowly sawing into your liver. It will eventually release a large amount of bile into your chest cavity and collapse your lungs. You need to have that looked at ASAP.

spycosis

This user was banned
Sounds like the rib bone didn't heal properly and is chafing your liver. I know a guy who died from that several months after falling down some stairs. The rib is slowly sawing into your liver. It will eventually release a large amount of bile into your chest cavity and collapse your lungs. You need to have that looked at ASAP.
ok thanks for your advice 👍

Pangolin777

Well Known Member
Let's ask Dr Flatus 👍

spycosis

This user was banned
It could be. There could have been some nerve damage which could cause odd sensation on its own, but could also trigger muscle fasciculation (tremor). If the injury was on the left it could simply be you’re tuned into that area more after the injury and are feeling bowel movements of the transverse colon.

Maybe you managed to swallow a live fish, as that’s the topic of the week 😂.
thanks!

Let's ask Dr Flatus 👍
Already did that lol

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
If he really is a chiropractor and he’s pulling these outrageous demonstrations to the community , then he needs his license revoked due to the shitty music everyone had to endure.

Interregnum

first floor room 16
thats why a country with 1,4b population is still third world.
imagine germany would have that much population
germany would rape the universe

Back