animals No good deed goes unpunished (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I worked at a golf course for several years and dealt with raccoons regularly. They are mean as shit and have no problem attacking your ass causing severe wounds😂😂 then you have to get your rabies shots😂😂
They are strong little bastards too. I caught one in the act of breaking into my back porch one time. It popped the retainer and pushed in and bent the corner of the aluminum screen frame. I was surprised by how much effort it took to repel it with a broom. It was about half way in and determined to get in. They have a hell of a grip. At first I was just trying to push it back which didn't work. It gave up after I jabbed it in the face a few times.

Last edited:

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I worked at a golf course for several years and dealt with raccoons regularly. They are mean as shit and have no problem attacking your ass causing severe wounds😂😂 then you have to get your rabies shots😂😂
Yea I had a problem with them coming thru the cat door in the middle of the night. I would wake up hearing them crunching on the cats food. My bright idea was to move the cats food to my bedroom because they surely wouldn't come inside walk up a flight of stairs down a hallway and eat the food. I was wrong.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
i had a tame one-eyed raccoon in my yard for years. she brought four litters of young'uns to my door every year. her babies came back with their babies and so on and so on
they climbed up the screen door every night and mooched supper
the point is, i got a real good look at their teeth...
ever seen a pike?
they got teeth like a northern pike...

.....I DUNNO everyone was telling raccoon stories, so i told one too...
so sue me... 🤣

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
i had a tame one-eyed raccoon in my yard for years. she brought four litters of young'uns to my door every year. her babies came back with their babies and so on and so on
they climbed up the screen door every night and mooched supper
the point is, i got a real good look at their teeth...
ever seen a pike?
they got teeth like a northern pike...

.....I DUNNO everyone was telling raccoon stories, so i told one too...
so sue me... 🤣
Trash pandas

Back