Norway bow attack - Muslim convert, 37, flagged on terror watch list before shooting 5 dead in 30 minute rampage (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
I hate me some mud people,but gotta give the devil his due...a fucking bow and arrow!!!

Bravo,Hadji!

Go enjoy life in Norwegian jail, probably nicer than most of our hotels.

yamothasonion

You can’t spell subtext without buttsex
I have a pistol crossbow with a stock that fires 6 inch bolts with a shit pointy coned end which I think is a practice tip? If it had razor sharp broadheads it'd do serious damage. They put a good hole in a brick wall. I want one of joerg sprave of the slingshot channels self loading crossbows. He is a German genius when it comes go crossbows. I do think if I shot someone in the temple at close range it would stick in their head. I just wish I could shoot lots of people to see what it can do. People who deserve it obviously I'm not a loony. I just want to wipe out all the people at a pub near me. Trust me, they deserve it.
:lulz:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Norway, Denmark, Sweden were the safest countries on earth.
But due to very heavy pressure from the U.S. ,and liberals they caved in to immigration.
Holland, France, Germany as well.
Now these unique cultures are all but gone. As is there safety .
Minnesota will be the first legally sanctioned Islamic State here. Sunni laws will dominate. Minnesota's Congress person is the Muslim woman
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) . A Somali .
It has the largest Somali population of Somalis outside of Somalia .
Recall it was Somalis who put a beating on U.S. Special forces awhile back.
The movie " BlackHawk down" followed the U.S. defeat.
They have ZERO respect for the U.S.. They boast they are going to take Minnesota then the U.S. and convert this nation to Islam. Add the queers, blacks, and liberals who also want the current American way wiped out. The Somalis may pull it off .
Because " Republican-Conservatives" stood by and did nothing .

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Mohammed rambo!
"I'll give you a jihad you won't belive..."
Post automatically merged:

I hate me some mud people,but gotta give the devil his due...a fucking bow and arrow!!!

Bravo,Hadji!

Go enjoy life in Norwegian jail, probably nicer than most of our hotels.
He should share a cell with Anders Breivik. Justice all round.

I agree with no immigration but this guy is a convert? Can you not read? Retards
Ok but all we know is that he converted.

He may have been a Somalian Christian and then got into the khat too heavily and got all fucked up on God... We need to see his picture...

I was wrong...

norway-bow-and-arrow-attacks-kongsberg-killer-broke-into-homes-of-completely-random-victims-and-took-their-lives-police-reveal_61688319e0c52-1068x601.jpeg

Last edited:
"I'll give you a jihad you won't belive..."

He should share a cell with Anders Breivik. Justice all round.

Ok but all we know is that he converted.

He may have been a Somalian Christian and then got into the khat too heavily and got all fucked up on God... We need to see his picture...

I was wrong...

norway-bow-and-arrow-attacks-kongsberg-killer-broke-into-homes-of-completely-random-victims-and-took-their-lives-police-reveal_61688319e0c52-1068x601.jpeg
To win a Jihad, you must be become a jihad!

Back