Now you’re a racist if you don’t want your business stolen from (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The way I see it is...
The more stuff that's stolen, The more the OWNER of that shop has to claim insurance. The MORE insurance they Claim, The more it costs. Most people will NOT be able to afford that high cost insurance....That's how it works.over here in the uk with businesses anyway.
So i think, Ummm, who.put about another shop. I've not read it yet actually. Ill read it now
But this is.what I'd say is pretty much WHY it is shutting down BECAUSE of Theft issues....
Am i right...!??
What links this closing to a theft issue. 🤔

Edit..
The other store waa also robbed numerous times and the elderly white woman said it...
"Why would a store, a business stay open if they're NOT making money"

Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
What links this closing to a theft issue. 🤔
That’s the problem the blacks you all need an internet link to tell you what’s right in front of your face. Granted we never bred you to be intelligent yet we drag you through societies that require intellect at least at some minor level. Let me say this if blacks were any type of good at weeding the shit out of their subculture we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

The biggest mistakes the white man has made is by encouraging the shit side of your culture to flourish faster than the good side. There is a reason whites can listen to rap music and still act normal as where blacks cannot.

mrln

silent ghost
Original post (video) was a Walgreens in Boston. Your link was Walgreens in San Francisco. 3000 miles away.

Lol, here we go again, Biden/Trump, Democrat/Republican. What the fuck does your reply have to do with the subject of wallgreens closing.
Go back to sleep 😴 💤
naaa bro. i didnt post the link like i didnt start this thread. but it doesnt take long to go 3000 miles. this could happen in your town before you know it. or my town just the same. numbers dont lie. theft goes up and profits go down,then the people at corporate will say,"well... we have to "down size" since were loosing money. we will hit the san fran store(s),chicago store(s),boston store(s) and new york store(s). " aint nothing that cn be done about it. damage is already done. and no one did anything prior to help prevent store closures. just like all these jewelery stores and foot locker type stores,and targets. flash mob stealing. and what are people dong about it? nothing. just stand there and record it all.
and what gets me,is the hypocrites of this nation. "we need to stick together and stick it to the man". what man? because no one is dong shit but sticking it to their neighbors! no one is sticking together and stopping this rioting and looting from happening. theyre sticking together and fucking one another! its time for people to put their money where their mouth is.

Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
naaa bro. i didnt post the link like i didnt start this thread. but it doesnt take long to go 3000 miles. this could happen in your town before you know it. or my town just the same. numbers dont lie. theft goes up and profits go down,then the people at corporate will say,"well... we have to "down size" since were loosing money. we will hit the san fran store(s),chicago store(s),boston store(s) and new york store(s). aint nothing that cn be done about it. damage is already done. and no one did anything prior to help prevent store closures. just like all these jewelery stores and foot locker type stores,and targets. flash mob stealing. and what are people dong about it? nothing. just stand there and record it all.
and what gets me,is the hypocrites of this nation. "we need to stick together and stick it to the man". what man? because no one is dong shit but sticking it to their neighbors! no one is sticking together and stopping this rioting and looting from happening. theyre sticking together and fucking one another! its time for people to put their money where their mouth is is just a typical night ish
Solomon is just your typical low level nig he could do his own research, because obviously it matters to him because his subspecies is on the brink of being outlawed world wide. His looking the other way and trying to blame everyone and everything else is exactly what’s wrong with the “black community” if the black panthers were demanding niggers knew how to read and were executing typical unsavory ratchet niggers there wouldn’t be a problem.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Solomon is just your typical low level nig he could do his own research, because obviously it matters to him because his subspecies is on the brink of being outlawed world wide. His looking the other way and trying to blame everyone and everything else is exactly what’s wrong with the “black community” if the black panthers were demanding niggers knew how to read and were executing typical unsavory ratchet niggers there wouldn’t be a problem.
@Sir-HATE,
your typical newbie shit disterber who has nothing positive to add to any discussion.
You'll fit it well with some others that have your same limited intelligence here..

Attachments

• mcms.jpeg.jpg
    mcms.jpeg.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
@Sir-HATE,
your typical newbie shit disterber who has nothing positive to add to any discussion.
You'll fit it well with some others that have your same limited intelligence here..
Show me something that isn’t a nigger being a retarded pice of trash and I will ;)

It’s not my fault your peoples videos are the ones we like the most

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Show me something that isn’t a nigger being a retarded pice of trash and I will ;)

It’s not my fault your peoples videos are the ones we like the most
That's good, I'm white you fucking ignorant tool.. guess to you, everyone is black. Time too leave your parents basement.

N O T O R I O U S

This user was banned
That's good, I'm white you fucking ignorant tool.. guess to you, everyone is black. Time too leave your parents basement.
If you’d take your elite nigger ass outside and teach the lesser niggers something we wouldn’t be having this talk, dip shit :lulz: :bong:

Back