Now you’re a racist if you don’t want your business stolen from (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
This is the problem with blacks, always trying to pass the buck. If negros didn’t steal anything not nailed down stores would be glad to take their money, but that’s the bottleneck they got no money and all they do is TAKE

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1705446936997.jpeg

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Not ignorance as the post was from a Walgreens in Boston yet you post something from San Francisco 🤔

there wasnt any mention of it. but you kinda have to read between the lines. because it happens. just as when theres riots,the very same people burn their neighbourhoods down just the same. not to mention loot in their own stores in their hood. rather than protect their hood from rioting and looting.
I'm not the kinda guy to read between lines lines. If I was, I would consider Trump a fucking Deuche bag.. I like facts, just the facts.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Not ignorance as the post was from a Walgreens in Boston yet you post something from San Francisco 🤔

I'm not the kinda guy to read between lines lines. If I was, I would consider Trump a fucking Deuche bag.. I like facts, just the facts.

Fact: The US Democratic Party has gone insane. If you still fail to see this then you are part of the problem. Trump or we are done as a prosperous Nation. Four more years of Democrat Party control is unsustainable.

As of now. Biden or Trump. Don’t stay home cupcake pick a side.

As for OP’s video….Many negros are YES! part of the problem.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
what do you mean by that.
Original post (video) was a Walgreens in Boston. Your link was Walgreens in San Francisco. 3000 miles away.

Fact: The US Democratic Party has gone insane. If you still fail to see this then you are part of the problem. Trump or we are done as a prosperous Nation. Four more years of Democrat Party control is unsustainable.

As of now. Biden or Trump. Don’t stay home cupcake pick a side.

As for OP’s video….Many negros are YES! part of the problem.
Lol, here we go again, Biden/Trump, Democrat/Republican. What the fuck does your reply have to do with the subject of wallgreens closing.
Go back to sleep 😴 💤

45cal1911

Well Known Member
You forgot the word "BRO".

Original post (video) was a Walgreens in Boston. Your link was Walgreens in San Francisco. 3000 miles away.

Lol, here we go again, Biden/Trump, Democrat/Republican. What the fuck does your reply have to do with the subject of wallgreens closing.
Go back to sleep 😴 💤

Policy.

Last edited:
Back