Nullo - Testicle removal cult (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
Really? How is this any different than getting gigantic tits or balloon lips or a padded ass? When you like the result you are fine with those procedures, right?

This is body modification....which has been done by humans since culture existed. Eunuchs are nothing new. Do some reading, educate yourself.
Yes, really. It's not any different, all body mutilation is a clear sign of mental instability and this behavior should be discouraged instead of being normalized/encouraged with social acceptance. This is why we have things like furry pedophiles, BLM, Antifa, chest feeding pedo faggots, etc. Do some reading, educate yourself.
You can't get mad at us then when the GG squad arrives to stop you from getting a boob job
I've already got large, pendulous breasts. They tuck into my pants nicely

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Yes, really. It's not any different, all body mutilation is a clear sign of mental instability and this behavior should be discouraged instead of being normalized/encouraged with social acceptance. This is why we have things like furry pedophiles, BLM, Antifa, chest feeding pedo faggots, etc. Do some reading, educate yourself.

Your knees must look like Popeye's elbows when it is chilly.

@Dolly Is this something to with @HG?

Last edited:

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

You are ridiculous. Cavemen practiced body modification. Body modification has always been normal. It's not new. If body modification is responsible for today's ills it was one hell of a slow burn....

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I guess the only important difference here is that if you get a boob job or some shit, good on you. But this is a recognized cult, and we can't exactly be sure if these people were brainwashed or techbically forced into having this happen to them.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
You are ridiculous. Cavemen practiced body modification. Body modification has always been normal. It's not new. If body modification is responsible for today's ills it was one hell of a slow burn....
If it's normal why doesn't every other person you see have a bone going through their nose? I'm not talking about piercings, I'm talking about people cutting off parts of their body, apparently that's fucking normal?! You are a retard, bye

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I guess the only important difference here is that if you get a boob job or some shit, good on you. But this is a recognized cult, and we can't exactly be sure if these people were brainwashed or techbically forced into having this happen to them.

No more than popular culture has brainwashed women into believing you have to look like Kylie Jenner to be beautiful.....when Kylie Jenner doesn't even look like Kylie Jenner.

But I get your point about the cult business and that makes it more of a gray area.
If it's normal why doesn't every other person you see have a bone going through their nose? I'm not talking about piercings, I'm talking about people cutting off parts of their body, apparently that's fucking normal?! You are a retard, bye

The distinction between a piercing and something more radical is opinion. Why is piercing a hole through your body and allowing it to heal unnaturally to create an unnatural scar acceptable (that is what a piercing is)? You don't have a valid argument other than your opinion....which is why you resorted to calling me a retard and ending the conversation. Good on you, mate. Slow claps all around.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
If someone wants to cut their own junk off why does anyone care. And if others want to pay to watch it...also don't care. As long as it's consensual all around its no one else's business.
I coudn't agree more said Armin...

1651228103424.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Armin is the end of the road and the logical conclusion of consensual sexual expression.
I hear his slaughter house was well made and very clean. The white tiles were spotless.
If I was ever after a quality butchering experience I'd be hard pressed to go past Armin's place...

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

WOW...
This is totally " nuts".

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Really? How is this any different than getting gigantic tits or balloon lips or a padded ass? When you like the result you are fine with those procedures, right?

This is body modification....which has been done by humans since culture existed. Eunuchs are nothing new. Do some reading, educate yourself.
Yeah Elizbette, scratch his eyes out!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

Police raid sinister 'Nullo' cult in north London and arrest seven men after 'pay-per-view live footage of members being CASTRATED appeared online'​

Police have arrested seven men including a suspect in his sixties linked to a 'bizarre' castration cult who have intimate body parts removed on film led by a ringleader nicknamed 'The Eunoch Maker', it was revealed today.

The group is likely inspired by asexual Japanese artist Mao Sugiyama who had his penis and testicles surgically removed nine years ago, aged 23, to serve as a meal to five guests at an exclusive banquet.

read article here
Police raid sinister 'Nullo' cult in north London and arrest seven men
This is normal behavior for your beloved "refugees"...... you need to embrace your cultural diversity.... lol

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
You can do whatever you want, but you shouldn't take your frustration on your reproductive organs. They cannot defend themselves.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

Police raid sinister 'Nullo' cult in north London and arrest seven men after 'pay-per-view live footage of members being CASTRATED appeared online'​

Police have arrested seven men including a suspect in his sixties linked to a 'bizarre' castration cult who have intimate body parts removed on film led by a ringleader nicknamed 'The Eunoch Maker', it was revealed today.

The group is likely inspired by asexual Japanese artist Mao Sugiyama who had his penis and testicles surgically removed nine years ago, aged 23, to serve as a meal to five guests at an exclusive banquet.

read article here
Police raid sinister 'Nullo' cult in north London and arrest seven men
damn, that's close to some red room shit on the deepweb.

Back