bizarre Nut Jobs In Hollywood (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...You think THEY'RE sick?!?

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 10.18.47 AM.png

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
Madness Illness to live in this shit world where few people have billions dollars musk bezos and when the rest of humanity have nothing sometimes less tha 1 dollar per day to " live " That's why they fall in madness cause they realized their shit life ....
Like me i'm dazed in madness when i think to my situations loose all money in betsports unemployed 52 YO
I cannot imagine my future too coward to suicide myself the best for me is to die when i sleep whithout suffering ....
Wesh i still have a little little hope in my mind to get out of my situation
For me minutes seems like days horrible everyday but i still hope a little
I'm on Goregrish to see horrible things in order to say to me my situation is not so bad
Perhaps not cool i know ....

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
What are the best ways to get people to leave you alone? Ain't nobody robbing the crazy.

Madness Illness to live in this shit world where few people have billions dollars musk bezos and when the rest of humanity have nothing sometimes less tha 1 dollar per day to " live " That's why they fall in madness cause they realized their shit life ....
Like me i'm dazed in madness when i think to my situations loose all money in betsports unemployed 52 YO
I cannot imagine my future too coward to suicide myself the best for me is to die when i sleep whithout suffering ....
I'm on Goregrish to see horrible things in order to say to me my situation is not so bad
Only a person who thinks value lies in a piece of paper believes that. Value is seen thru work, intelligence, or beauty. Possess any 3 of these and you will have worth. Without desire to use them tho then they are just as worthless as the green paper.
Why shouldn't someone have billions? The amount one earns is dependant upon the level of their desire and the amount used.
Seeing the world with such a narrow viewpoint also makes the choices narrow. Broaden one's view and the choices become many.

Last edited:

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
"God bless America." "Cleanliness, right next to godliness."
:lulz:
"The true face of America..." - George Carlin on Saving Money on Prisons

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
I did dude
Thanks for remember me to take them !!!

Back