Crime NYS Trooper struck in the face by fat glob at Walmart. Now he's waiting for a crane, for a lift job. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
You can tell that waste of space has basically just used being loud and aggressive all its life to get away with shit and took full advantage of also being a great big fat cunt and use it for selfish gains and order everyone around. These type of cunts are the breeders of even more great big fat noisy cunts cos heaven help the world if there's kids involved - they learn to do the very same shit !!!

hedgerow

simpelton
1696464872111.png

1696464900973.png

^ vile beast is angry that she's approaching the weight limit...now i realize why the batteries never seem to last on those things

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Man, did you see how long it took for her guts to stop undulating while he was cuffing her - serious ascites there... I think he was TBagging her big ol' booty too while he was cuffing her - good one officer Joe!

Should have just tasered the cunt 🤷‍♂️ do tasers work on whales though 🤔
Good question, I'm glad you asked, or indeed aksed. Body fat can be up to 10x more resistive than lean muscle, making the average um... Walmart shopper not so conducive to the tasering experience

Last edited:
Back