animals Off Duty MP Shoots Charging Dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

California 2

Just curious
I understand the situation, safety comes first,
but it just look like the dog was running up to him not to attack. But the video is too fuzzy so you don't even see what breed it is. Almost looks like a Labrador. Well whatever the case.. If it was a good dog Rip๐Ÿ•

macread

Well Known Member
I understand the situation, safety comes first,
but it just look like the dog was running up to him not to attack. But the video is too fuzzy so you don't even see what breed it is. Almost looks like a Labrador. Well whatever the case.. If it was a good dog Rip๐Ÿ•
In his shoes with a kid in his arm I would have did the exact same ashe did. A lot of years ago I was walking through a field where there were houses backing on to it and a German shepherd that was sitting at the back door started charging towards me it jumped the fence and was coming, I had a small bag with some old lead pieces that I was staking to my Uncle to melt down for fishing weights and when the dog was just a few feet away I threw as hard as I could and got it square on the nose it yelped and fan away, I thought about how things would have turned out if I had missed the fucker.

California 2

Just curious
In his shoes with a kid in his arm I would have did the exact same ashe did. A lot of years ago I was walking through a field where there were houses backing on to it and a German shepherd that was sitting at the back door started charging towards me it jumped the fence and was coming, I had a small bag with some old lead pieces that I was staking to my Uncle to melt down for fishing weights and when the dog was just a few feet away I threw as hard as I could and got it square on the nose it yelped and fan away, I thought about how things would have turned out if I had missed the fucker.
Glad you got him in the nose and you were alright, yeah you have to be careful with all breeds. My friend had a large poodle mix and it was really fiesty and would attack and bite. I totally understand why this man in the video shot the dog ๐Ÿ‘

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FUCKWIT!!!!! The dog was just coming up to say hello, the tail was wagging. I hope some flipflop takes that cunt out...

Back