Crime Off her rockers drunk (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

This lady takes the cake when it comes to being off her rockers drunk

That waz HILARIOUS, Then got annoying then was Hilarious again. But IF it was her grans funeral that day. Imagine having your GROWN CHILD ring you and speak to you like that when it's your moms funeral... I would have left my kid there i think until after....🤔

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
That waz HILARIOUS, Then got annoying then was Hilarious again. But IF it was her grans funeral that day. Imagine having your GROWN CHILD ring you and speak to you like that when it's your moms funeral... I would have left my kid there i think until after....🤔
The part where she phones her father and screams "I got arrested going to YOUR mothers funeral" says everything you need to know about that piece of work. She's narcissistic sociopath who's probably ruined the lives ever person unfortunate enough to know her.

Very enjoyable video to watch though 😂

girl101

Forum Veteran
This was to good not to post. To was to hilarious.

If you were going to granny funeral. Why are dressed like a street bum. If I showed trashed and looking a bum my parents would have thrown me out.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Hullo hullo? are you there Daddy? ..... For fucks sake why won't this wet wipe connect me properly?"
5G cloth!.gif

Back