beatings Ok man says “fuck Allah” pays the price (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I get it, I really do, the freedom of speech thing and all. In fact, I'll fight and defend that civil right with deadly force to ensure we all can enjoy that if required. However, just because you can say it, doesn't mean you should, especially without a completed area reconnaissance first. It's like crossing the street or train tracks at a crosswalk without looking both ways. Just because you can...

Besides, didn't your mother teach you that age old adage, if you can't say anything nice, shut the fuck up? Listen to your mother, fucker!

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Yup, fuck "allah"
Those muzrats need a dose of Brenton Tarrant.
1707672707470.png

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
No country is truly free. If you pay taxes, then you are paying to live there. Where's the freedom?
True, and I believe there are and should be limits on speech, for example not being able to incite hatred or violence against any particular group. But saying fuck Allah, or whatever, he should be able to say it. He's basically saying fuck God, (Allah just means God in Arabic.) But as @Harumph so kindly pointed out, he wasn't smart saying it in front of crazed Muslims. That being said, the prick who knocked him out is guilty of assault. The big bald cunt is just guilty of being stupid. 🤣🤣

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
It's no different than what many Americans feel if you burn the Stars & Stripes, or call Trump a Fucknugget. Far too many people get triggered over the stupidest things. Religious and Patriotic zealotry are truly two of the dumbest things to kill other people over.

Yet humanity does it all the time.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Yeah ..."allah" sounds like a hairy muzzie bitch name.... don't get me started on that pervert "mudhammed".... the pig-dick sucking homosexual retard....

.....Also see "Hiro/Dolly(the dicksucker)", another piece of shit that frequents this site..

Back