disaster Old Geezer Detaches From Parachute (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
The guy detached him by accident trying to strap himself in. Those things are accidents waiting to happen. I've been in one, only one time and it was my last. During my honeymoon my now ex thought it would be fun. Except I'm terrified of heights and it didn't help because when we were being reeled back in a strong gust of wind caught us causing us to become weightless long enough for the parachute to flop and wrap itself in its cords. We came down at falling speed from about 2-3 stories into the side of the boat. I broke 4 bones in my right foot and had to get stitches in my knee. I cushioned her fall somewhat. She just has all her skin removed from the back of her knee to her ass and her elbow to her shoulder. She never lived that down.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
The guy detached him by accident trying to strap himself in. Those things are accidents waiting to happen. I've been in one, only one time and it was my last. During my honeymoon my now ex thought it would be fun. Except I'm terrified of heights and it didn't help because when we were being reeled back in a strong gust of wind caught us causing us to become weightless long enough for the parachute to flop and wrap itself in its cords. We came down at falling speed from about 2-3 stories into the side of the boat. I broke 4 bones in my right foot and had to get stitches in my knee. I cushioned her fall somewhat. She just has all her skin removed from the back of her knee to her ass and her elbow to her shoulder. She never lived that down.
Holy fuck dude! I already had my reasons to why I don’t want to do that, now this sealed it. I can’t imagine how much that shit hurt!

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Holy fuck dude! I already had my reasons to why I don’t want to do that, now this sealed it. I can’t imagine how much that shit hurt!
And the two mexicans running things were like "This is our first time in 3 years we have had any accident." This was their response when I asked for a first aid kit. There was a line of people waiting,(we were the first ones of the day) but after seeing that they all wanted their money back. I asked for a refund but they refused but I was in too much of a hurry to get to the hospital to argue. So yea paid $40 to be injured and sent to the ER. Any kind of wind gust or rogue wave or even faulty or broke equipment and you are screwed.

Oh hers probably hurt worse. But when you break bones like that it damages your nerve endings so it's just numb as long as you don't put pressure on it by walking.

LET'S GORE !

Forum Veteran
The guy detached him by accident trying to strap himself in.
Not at all, look carefully at the straps jiggling downside, they are the one who are supposed to be strapped between the legs. they simply forgot those one but still the harness can hold you if you keep your arms down but the guy open is arms at 0'23'' big mistake, the local saw it going down and try to hold him but he couldn't.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Not at all, look carefully at the straps jiggling downside, they are the one who are supposed to be strapped between the legs. they simply forgot those one but still the harness can hold you if you keep your arms down but the guy open is arms at 0'23'' big mistake, the local saw it going down and try to hold him but he couldn't.
The black guy kicks his legs over him to piggyback because he's not strapped in. This move either broke the straps or he loosened the straps to strap himself to it.

The black guy kicks his legs over him to piggyback because he's not strapped in. This move either broke the straps or he loosened the straps to strap himself to it.
The guy does put out his arms for some reason. Maybe he didn't want that guy on top of him.

The guy does put out his arms for some reason. Maybe he didn't want that guy on top of him.
Maybe the black guy noticed that he wasn't strapped in right and held on in order to secure him.

LET'S GORE !

Forum Veteran

Maybe the black guy noticed that he wasn't strapped in right and held on in order to secure him.
I use harness some time for work and what I see in that videos is a non fully set up harness, from my experience its very hard to un-strap a harness when your weight is on the buckles and there is no way you fell like that unless there is a fuck up during set up.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I use harness some time for work and what I see in that videos is a non fully set up harness, from my experience its very hard to un-strap a harness when your weight is on the buckles and there is no way you fell like that unless there is a fuck up during set up.
I found the incident: Mr Hussey accidentally pulled on a hook that released his harness, after confusing ropes on the parasail.

He’s gonna break a hip falling like that.
Yea it killed him.

LET'S GORE !

Forum Veteran
I found the incident: Mr Hussey accidentally pulled on a hook that released his harness, after confusing ropes on the parasail.

Yea it killed him.
One thing to understand is: its Thailand local authorities they do not provide proper investigation, poor support, corruption, avoid hurting tourism business and so on...
There is countless stories about tourist getting scammed, killed.... everything is chocked quickly to avoid public outcry, I do not believe a bullshit story that he release is harness when is slipping from the harness is arms are strait to each other, how he pull a hook ? easy story, next one in line !

Back