Oldest-known fossils of mysterious human lineage uncovered in Siberian cave (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Unfortunately I don't agree with fossil dating and such. I believe in the Bible and humans have been on the earth for 6,000 something years. I believe dinosaurs and humans coexisted. A shocker to the masses but science is wrong all the time. Carbon dating is only accurate for like 5 or 6 thousand years. And most fossils are dated using the layers of the earth. That's a huge discussion for another time. I'll stick to what I know for a fact is true, that's the word of God. I've read all about it so no one is going to be able to "educate" me or school me on this topic. If anything I'll teach you something. Hit me up if you want to get into this discussion. No hard feelings either way.

If you want the real truth about evolution and biology hit me up I'll show you stuff that is so controversial that you won't be able to handle it.
1668338005177.jpeg

Unfortunately I don't agree with fossil dating and such. I believe in the Bible and humans have been on the earth for 6,000 something years. I believe dinosaurs and humans coexisted. A shocker to the masses but science is wrong all the time. Carbon dating is only accurate for like 5 or 6 thousand years. And most fossils are dated using the layers of the earth. That's a huge discussion for another time. I'll stick to what I know for a fact is true, that's the word of God. I've read all about it so no one is going to be able to "educate" me or school me on this topic. If anything I'll teach you something. Hit me up if you want to get into this discussion. No hard feelings either way.

If you want the real truth about evolution and biology hit me up I'll show you stuff that is so controversial that you won't be able to handle it.
Which God are you talking about and which "bible" ? Pretty sure this is a wind up . Dinos and humans ????

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Which God are you talking about and which "bible" ? Pretty sure this is a wind up . Dinos and humans ????
I'm talking about the lord God almighty. And I'm referring to the holy Bible. And yes there's been a few discoveries and some evidence outside of the Bible that suggests dinosaurs Co existed with humans. At the end of the day your free to believe whatever perspective you'd like, but there is genuine evidence of God's existence, the validity of the Bible and scientific and historical proofs and evidences.

Not that one. I'm gonna see if I can find it.

@Vwj here's something I found on accident. That's even significant all in itself.

@Vwj heres another significant find. There's actually quite a few similar finds. I'm sure you could read these articles for yourself with a couple simple Google searches. I promise you there's real life evidence that would make anyone, whether your a creationist or evolutionist, rethink what you thought you knew.

@Vwj

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221113-115509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113-115509_Chrome.jpg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20221113-120823_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113-120823_Chrome.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20221113-122604_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113-122604_Chrome.jpg
    644.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20221113-121717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221113-121717_Chrome.jpg
    670.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I'm talking about the lord God almighty. And I'm referring to the holy Bible. And yes there's been a few discoveries and some evidence outside of the Bible that suggests dinosaurs Co existed with humans. At the end of the day your free to believe whatever perspective you'd like, but there is genuine evidence of God's existence, the validity of the Bible and scientific and historical proofs and evidence
200 (1).gif

I'm talking about the lord God almighty. And I'm referring to the holy Bible. And yes there's been a few discoveries and some evidence outside of the Bible that suggests dinosaurs Co existed with humans. At the end of the day your free to believe whatever perspective you'd like, but there is genuine evidence of God's existence, the validity of the Bible and scientific and historical proofs and evidences.

Not that one. I'm gonna see if I can find it.

@Vwj here's something I found on accident. That's even significant all in itself.

@Vwj heres another significant find. There's actually quite a few similar finds. I'm sure you could read these articles for yourself with a couple simple Google searches. I promise you there's real life evidence that would make anyone, whether your a creationist or evolutionist, rethink what you thought you knew.

@Vwj
I mean the jews , Christians and muslims all believe in the same god the religions are different . You can't doubt evolution , it is all around us . something as simple as dog breeding is evolution . I'd like to see your evidence though ; genuinely interested in your point of view

Back