Oldest living conjoined twins, Lori and George Schappell, die at 62 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Save your sanctimoanius religious waffle for people who...
A) Give a shit
B) Aren't fucking trolls on a gore site

Where was God when the Japs murdered millions of Chinese in the 1930s and 1940s?
Where was God when the Twin Towers got hit?
Where was God when the Holocaust happened? [Seriously, the Jews are "his people" and he did nothing to save them!)
Why does God get praised for a few "miracles" but does nothing for the rest of humanity?

There is no Heaven, and there is no Hell. It's this life, and then it's Game Over. Worm-food. Oblivion.

If you haven't figured that out by now, then you're a fucking moron.
I really don't know for a fact whether there is or isn't a God. I don't suppose anyone will ever know for sure and there's no harm in speculating. I'm not overly religious, and I'm certainly not sanctimonious. I really don't give a shit what other people do as long as it doesn't affect me.

If you're not open-minded enough to consider that there just might be some power out there greater than ourselves, then you're an even bigger moron than I.

Wyldeone

▶Son of Odin◀
View attachment 772827

READING, Pa. (AP) — Conjoined twins Lori and George Schappell, who pursued separate careers, interests and relationships during lives that defied medical expectations, died this month in Pennsylvania, according to funeral home officials. They were 62.

The twins, listed by Guinness World Records as the oldest living conjoined twins, died April 7 at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, according to obituaries posted by Leibensperger Funeral Homes of Hamburg. The cause of death was not detailed.

“When we were born, the doctors didn’t think we’d make 30, but we proved them wrong,” Lori said in an interview when they turned 50, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported. George came out as transgender in 2007.

The twins, born Sept. 18, 1961, in West Reading, Pennsylvania, had distinct brains but were joined at the skull. George, who had spina bifida and was 4 inches shorter, was wheeled around by Lori on an adaptive wheeled stool. Despite each having to go where the other went, it was “very important” to both “to live as independently as possible,” the obituary said.

Both graduated from a public high school and took college classes. George went along for six years as Lori worked in a hospital laundry. Lori — “a trophy-winning bowler,” according to the obituary notice — gave up the job in 1996 so her sibling could launch a country music career.
Oldest living conjoined twins, Lori and George Schappell, die at 62
FULL STORY HERE
Ayyyyy. This is about 45 minutes from me! We heard about these ladies in school all the time

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I really don't know for a fact whether there is or isn't a God. I don't suppose anyone will ever know for sure and there's no harm in speculating. I'm not overly religious, and I'm certainly not sanctimonious. I really don't give a shit what other people do as long as it doesn't affect me.

If you're not open-minded enough to consider that there just might be some power out there greater than ourselves, then you're an even bigger moron than I.
I don't think baby Jesus would like it that you're on goregrish. It's the devil's place.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Save your sanctimoanius religious waffle for people who...
A) Give a shit
B) Aren't fucking trolls on a gore site

Where was God when the Japs murdered millions of Chinese in the 1930s and 1940s?
Where was God when Stalin butchered tens of Millions of russians, slavs, turks, and anyone else he hated?
Where was God when the Twin Towers got hit?
Where was God when the Holocaust happened? [Seriously, the Jews are "his people" and he did nothing to save them!)
Why does God get praised for a few "miracles" but does nothing for the rest of humanity?

There is no Heaven, and there is no Hell. It's this life, and then it's Game Over. Worm-food. Oblivion.

If you haven't figured that out by now, then you're a fucking moron.
You know, it's so easy for people to poke fun and make jokes, but any of us could have just as easily been born like this. The human will to live and to make the best of what we've been given is remarkable. I've often heard people say something like "If there really is a God, why would he allow something like this to happen?"

If there is a God, maybe he sent those twins here to teach us a lesson or to test us? Isn't the greatest thing that one can do is love someone else unconditionally? And if it turns out there is indeed a God, will we be ultimately judged and either awarded or punished based upon how we judged others?

If that's the case, I fear many of us would rot in hell.
God was teaching us about the need for eugenics...

1713039294188.png

methedup77

Well Known Member
I think it says they died on the same day... but one had to have died first...

And a 'country and western career'...

"Well hello country bumpkins,
What's life like with double pumpkins?"

Oh, and there's more:

FFS:

" Guinness World Records noted that George's gender transition made him and Lori the first set of conjoined twins to identify as different genders.[2]"
Wonder if they fucked one another?

"Make mine a double black please..."

View attachment 772900
That’s hideous and disgusting. Kill that filthy animal

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I congratulate them on thier attempts and achievements in life considering all the obstacles facing them, but the transgender conjoined twin is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Absolutely shameful to her TWIN sister...

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I congratulate them on thier attempts and achievements in life considering all the obstacles facing them, but the transgender conjoined twin is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Absolutely shameful to her TWIN sister...
I agree but I wonder who's idea it was for the male to turn trans🤔 even though they have separate brains I'm sure they can finish each others sentences🤔 their brains are connected one way or another but I would think one brain was smarter and more dominant🤔 very perplexing

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I agree but I wonder who's idea it was for the male to turn trans🤔 even though they have separate brains I'm sure they can finish each others sentences🤔 their brains are connected one way or another but I would think one brain was smarter and more dominant🤔 very perplexing
I work with an identical twin who's other twin is a homosexual. It peaked my interest until I learned that his twin was molested as a child. It explains everything and I find this is the case with most homosexuals. The problem is most homosexuals call these events their "first sexual encounter" not even realizing they were in fact victims of a sexual predator...

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I reckon the trans one got so turned on by her sister she wanted a piece... perhaps...

Fear of being alone? you are joined to another person FFS

Man I'm so glad we have a great bunch of people here. I got really excited because I I immediately remembered there was a country music video....what a fucking gem

Back