disaster Omen Of Their Future Ahead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Have a buddy who, during his wedding cake ceremony had ordered a second cake to purposely drop it to see the reaction from the new wife. Suffice to say, she wasn't to happy seeing it hit the floor.
When the second cake (good one) was brought out, I didn't hear what she whispered in his ear but, I will assume was a warning as to " I owe you one" good people, and still together though I would assume he slept with one eye open for a little while after that one.

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
It is make out of paper towels.

1692043031099.png

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Have a buddy who, during his wedding cake ceremony had ordered a second cake to purposely drop it to see the reaction from the new wife. Suffice to say, she wasn't to happy seeing it hit the floor.
When the second cake (good one) was brought out, I didn't hear what she whispered in his ear but, I will assume was a warning as to " I owe you one" good people, and still together though I would assume he slept with one eye open for a little while after that one.
I've always had such a disdain for deception that I could never even carry off a good practical joke. For that brief moment the "victim" is deceived, I feel like shit. I know, silly, but I don't like most practical jokes for that reason.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I've always had such a disdain for deception that I could never even carry off a good practical joke. For that brief moment the "victim" is deceived, I feel like shit. I know, silly, but I don't like most practical jokes for that reason.
Awwww, such an empath :(

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Awwww, such an empath :(
No empathy. If someone fucks with me, I'll hurt them and don't give a goddamn. I just don't like being a person who deceives others.

My ex did play a good one on me, once, though. I was in bed holding our little Morkie, who my ex had put a little outfit on. I went to sleep and my ex woke me up and wanted to know where the dog was. I felt around and under the covers found what I thought was her. I pulled out a very stiff stuffed animal that looked like our dog and was wearing her outfit. For a brief moment, I was sure I had rolled over and killed the dog. That was funny.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I would concede, that practical jokes played on individuals that are considered "family" is more palatable as there is always a sense of protection and an acceptance that it done in a respectful manner. 😏 Of course, one has to always be aware of the "victim" and the type of individual they are. Being "good people" is always a bonus. 😁

Back