Warning:Children One Lucky Kiddo (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
She looks like she hit her head hard on the road following the initial impact. Then the second bike runs over her legs. I suspect she actually has some significant injuries, albeit excluding the diagnosis of ‘she dead!’ 😂.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
It's hard to keep your eye on toddlers 24/7 because they're like these.....highly energetic, malfunctioning, tiny robots always into everything. Saying that though, I would pay extra attention if we were near a busy highway.

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
idk. i guess its the circumstances the kid is in? plus it probably taught the ignorant mother a lesson.
Oh I agree, but that's more about cause and effect within our known natural laws and our social environment while I was referring to the subject of guardian angels, you know...shit like the spirit realm, fate, divine intervention and god knows what else. Nevermind, all is well... we came for 'gore' and we got it, right? 😏👍

mrln

silent ghost
Oh I agree, but that's more about cause and effect within our known natural laws and our social environment while I was referring to the subject of guardian angels, you know...shit like the spirit realm, fate, divine intervention and god knows what else. Nevermind, all is well... we came for 'gore' and we got it, right? 😏👍
i know what your saying. that i cant explain.
i guess the best way i can put it is, "some days your the bug,and other days your the windshield".

Back