animals Opawsums eating banana (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
Why is this on a gore site?
Screenshot_20230329-183212.png

🤦🤦

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Disgusting transmitters of disease ...
I've got a high powered air gun that would cure their problems.

princeharming

you'll feel better tomorrow
opossums marsupials = mother nature's mistake

My apologies to have singled out @princeharming, I was being speciesist and should have been more inclusive. Please accept my apology, I've corrected my post.
when you humans all die and I inherit the earth as king harming I'll put you on the not a slave list bill ... granted that you survive

you'll shoot your eye out

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
if it's not too much trouble I'd like you to eat lots of garlic and basil as to pre season yourself
Not a problem. I regularly eat loads of garlic, my poo often smells like a Hungarian's armpit. Basil makes an appearance in a few regular salads and Italian food I cook. Just don't ask me to eat thyme, its heinous and tastes like an unkempt egyptian woman's twat.

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Wrong answer. Possums are a clean critter and essential for tick control (6,500 a year). They are fantastic predators of snakes, where they are needed. Excellent control in heavily infested rattlesnake, copperhead areas.
With their low body temperature, they are unlikely to carry rabies.
With proper diets, they can make an excellent and affectionate house pet as they are so clean in their habits.

It's just stupid fucking Hoosiers who feel the need to sort them out by killing what they don't want to understand or learn anything about.

Marsha

Rookie
Wrong answer. Possums are a clean critter and essential for tick control (6,500 a year). They are fantastic predators of snakes, where they are needed. Excellent control in heavily infested rattlesnake, copperhead areas.
With their low body temperature, they are unlikely to carry rabies.
With proper diets, they can make an excellent and affectionate house pet as they are so clean in their habits.

It's just stupid fucking Hoosiers who feel the need to sort them out by killing what they don't want to understand or learn anything about.
They do a lot of good but get a bad rap

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
They are sooooo fucking ugly. I come across them all the time here in Florida. They go in your garbage can and will try to get in your roof. Usually I come across them by total surprise. I’m running to the store late nite to get some enemas bc I have a date coming over and BAM! I’ll run into one right in the parking lot. They usually scurry and run away but they look like giant rats. Ugly, with patches of hair missing. Ugh!

Back