disaster Out Just In Time (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

hedgerow

simpelton
Actually if he had stayed in car, that would have been a fun ride. People pay for rides like that in amusement parks. Always wear your seatbelt!

Ranman

Well Known Member
Actually if he had stayed in car, that would have been a fun ride. People pay for rides like that in amusement parks. Always wear your seatbelt!
And your special persons helmet. It's not politically correct saying retarded person anymore

Julioadrian21

Fresh Meat
Tbh if he’d had stayed in the car he wouldn’t have died from the tumble or tree impact, just a few bruises and a concussion.
This is deadly in 3rd world countries without healthcare but go ahead.

Believe what you want to believe

Even a tiny cut in a 3rd world country that you can cure with a bandaid could kill you there.

You need to go out mlm or often fellow

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It’s refreshing to see humans working together efficiently to help a fellow human 😂.
The man out of the car at the last minute was a drug mule with a KG of pure heroin up his ass...

Couldn't have that going to the coroner...

But yes, I take your point. Normally we see people not caring for others. I've been reading Primo Levi's 'Is this a man' in which he makes some very interesting observations about peoples behaviour when survival is at stake.

Neil Davis, Aus combat cameraman, heard a wonderful quote about why combat is so addictive:

"In combat everyone loves everyone else." All the petty behaviours that colour our perception of others disappear and the only thing that matters is how they behave under the stress of combat. It's like it is only under dire circumstances that our true selves are shown.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
THE MUSIC THOUGH ........................................
51-U4tuqqXS._AC_.jpg

Back