Outrage sparks over McFarland police officer's baton beating of young man at McDonald's parking lot (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
well theres a lawsuit about to happen.
wheres the riots? wheres the protests? wheres the white outrage and violence and looting with destruction of private property and business?

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Wish that could happen to me, and mean and it were video tapped (i've been rough up by cops pretty bad in a former life. When my parents visited me in jail they didn't believe me, they assumed it was my ex) That's like winning the fucking lottery

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Wish that could happen to me, and mean and it were video tapped (i've been rough up by cops pretty bad in a former life. When my parents visited me in jail they didn't believe me, they assumed it was my ex) That's like winning the fucking lottery
Bet you hate the pigs in your country don't you?

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Bet you hate the pigs in your country don't you?
I do but... I'll choose pig over 🍉 any day of the week. And now that I'm an "upstanding" citizen, again, I have nothing to fear. I put myself in that situation, being a dumbass, and all those videos we see here, we are not always seeing the full story that led up to that shit. They may have been kicking them and trying to run AND TALKING A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHIT before getting taken down, as I did😝. The way I see those videos you don't jump into a lions pit at the zoo and expect a fair fight. The type of people that become cops are shrivel dick, control freaks and its best to avoid them at all costs, but most of them are just doing their job, same as 99% of the world, like complete incompetent idiots. TLDR lol

Back