Police Police Shoot & Kill Army Ranger (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

The mother of a man shot and killed by a Reno police officer during a domestic violence call earlier this month says her son struggled after serving five tours of duty in Afghanistan.

Police on Thursday released partial bodycam footage of the killing of 34-year-old C. B.by an officer responding to a domestic violence report.

After reports that a woman was screaming about another woman being strangled police showed up at a home on Colorado River Boulevard near Plumb Lane and South Virginia Street.

Video shows B. standing inside a home with his right hand behind his back. He curses at the officer to get out. The officer asks if B. is not the problem behind why the police were called.

B. then suddenly lunges and there’s a struggle in the doorway. The officer breaks free and fires off 4 rounds.

B. lands on his stomach. Other officers arrive, put on gloves and handcuff him. B. would die a short time later at Renown Regional Medical Center.

The Sparks Police Department is investigating the incident per regional police shootings protocol.

His father died when B. was 12. B. wanted to do something positive to make his father proud so he signed up for the military at age 17.

“I had to sign for him to go in the Army,” his mother said.

B. eventually became an Army Ranger who did five tours in Afghanistan and received numerous commendations before being honorably discharged, according to the discharge form his mother received. He was a dog handler working in bomb detection, she said.

They talked the night before he was killed. He told her was coming over the next day to set up her Christmas tree.

“I'm a disabled senior so I walk with a cane and I have a hard time doing a lot of stuff for myself,” she said. “he always comes down and helps me.”

B. had nightmares and was struggling with what he’d experienced in combat, his mother said.

“He saw a lot of stuff in Afghanistan with the Special Forces,” she said. “We never discussed it. Sometimes that’s just too painful for someone to relive. A lot of these vets suffer in silence.”

Detectives gave her the option to see the 12-minute Reno police video before it was posted publicly. They watched on a laptop in her Sparks home.

“We sat in my living room,” she said. “It was very hard on me to watch.”

She didn’t have any comments about the video.

“I haven’t been able to sleep for days and days and days,” she said. “He was my baby.”

View attachment 735710
View attachment 735712
View attachment 735714
Suicide by police

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
The mother of a man shot and killed by a Reno police officer during a domestic violence call earlier this month says her son struggled after serving five tours of duty in Afghanistan.

Police on Thursday released partial bodycam footage of the killing of 34-year-old C. B.by an officer responding to a domestic violence report.

After reports that a woman was screaming about another woman being strangled police showed up at a home on Colorado River Boulevard near Plumb Lane and South Virginia Street.

Video shows B. standing inside a home with his right hand behind his back. He curses at the officer to get out. The officer asks if B. is not the problem behind why the police were called.

B. then suddenly lunges and there’s a struggle in the doorway. The officer breaks free and fires off 4 rounds.

B. lands on his stomach. Other officers arrive, put on gloves and handcuff him. B. would die a short time later at Renown Regional Medical Center.

The Sparks Police Department is investigating the incident per regional police shootings protocol.

His father died when B. was 12. B. wanted to do something positive to make his father proud so he signed up for the military at age 17.

“I had to sign for him to go in the Army,” his mother said.

B. eventually became an Army Ranger who did five tours in Afghanistan and received numerous commendations before being honorably discharged, according to the discharge form his mother received. He was a dog handler working in bomb detection, she said.

They talked the night before he was killed. He told her was coming over the next day to set up her Christmas tree.

“I'm a disabled senior so I walk with a cane and I have a hard time doing a lot of stuff for myself,” she said. “he always comes down and helps me.”

B. had nightmares and was struggling with what he’d experienced in combat, his mother said.

“He saw a lot of stuff in Afghanistan with the Special Forces,” she said. “We never discussed it. Sometimes that’s just too painful for someone to relive. A lot of these vets suffer in silence.”

Detectives gave her the option to see the 12-minute Reno police video before it was posted publicly. They watched on a laptop in her Sparks home.

“We sat in my living room,” she said. “It was very hard on me to watch.”

She didn’t have any comments about the video.

“I haven’t been able to sleep for days and days and days,” she said. “He was my baby.”

View attachment 735710
View attachment 735712
View attachment 735714
Pussy army Ranger, beats on a woman gets what he deserves đź‘Ź

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1706023857015.jpeg

Eve Plumb's Lane - yes

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
If only he had co-operated with the Cop, he would have been alive today. Charging at a Cop holding a firearm was the most dumbest thing to do.

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
My hot take: 25 should be the minimum age to join the military. At roughly 25 years of age, the human brain has reached full maturity, especially the prefrontal cortex which is required for informed decision making and impulse control. At 18 (or 17 like this guy), young men are far too impressionable, mentally pliable, and just plain dimwittedly naive. Such young men are generally searching for manhood and vainglory on a combat field without fully understanding the long term mental repercussions of doing so. At 18, death seems like an impossibility until the reality of war and combat make themselves abundantly clear in a shockingly rude awakening that many do not fully recover from. This poor guy could attest to that if he was still alive.
Nobody would join because we’d fully grasp our exploitation like child sex slaves for old rich powerful people Lol

Rhino2818

Rookie
De-escalate the situation? It was. The woman left and wasn't pressing charges. The cop should have said have a good day and if I have to come back out here someone will be arrested. Then left. Simple
And if they simply left and he did kill someone afterwards then cops will be charge with dereliction of duty.

Morgoth64

NewbieX
My hot take: 25 should be the minimum age to join the military. At roughly 25 years of age, the human brain has reached full maturity, especially the prefrontal cortex which is required for informed decision making and impulse control. At 18 (or 17 like this guy), young men are far too impressionable, mentally pliable, and just plain dimwittedly naive. Such young men are generally searching for manhood and vainglory on a combat field without fully understanding the long term mental repercussions of doing so. At 18, death seems like an impossibility until the reality of war and combat make themselves abundantly clear in a shockingly rude awakening that many do not fully recover from. This poor guy could attest to that if he was still alive.
But the army wants them to be mentally pliable.

ledbetterp3

हिन्दू जल्लाद
After the cop regained control of the gun and let off a warning shot he immediately took aim and rapid fire several shots into the retreating man. The cop was In an excited state and showed him who was boss. He got away with murder.
Fuck the police - they aren't the boss - they're corrupt leaders. Military men are true men and leaders. They aren't an abuse of authority.

Back