Outspoken critic of MSM Comedian, Russel Brand, accused of rape (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned

nostrils

Forum Veteran

mrln

silent ghost
this is the first im hearing this allegation.
does he look "grimey"? yes. but doesnt mean hes a rapist. same as a person with tats and long hair, doesnt always mean they're in a biker gang.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Russell's weird. I never liked his act. I never liked him in general. He did wed Katty Perry and I love a great Cinderella story even if it's a guy and he's strung out. Point is, I believe him. I really think he's trying to make the world a better place...

pickle8486

Fresh Meat
So the Political hacks are going after him to try and destroy him..... I'm not a fan of him and thinks he is quite boring, but this is the bs anyone has to deal with these days from the Loonie Left.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I haven't really got into his humour, his past events like getting fired from some DJ gig by going on about sex with the queens granddaughter on air.
and other random shit is about all i know about this fruit cake.
THe things i have heard and seen him do only make me laugh at him, not with him
He admitted to a promiscuous history, and is obviously a (past) drug abuser, so what's to say he didn't "punch the cunt" of some 16 yr old.

It can't do his career any harm..

The timing of the these kinds of allegations are always convenient, it's never a problem until many years later. Why is that.
The "victim" having the courage to call the "accused" to justice in a court of law.

The statute of limitations might be coming near to make a complaint.

They realized that having sex with Russel Brand didn't get them the fame they wanted, now they are leppers in whore society.

There husbands want to see them get fucked by Russel Brand and the wifes laying rape complaints stops it happening..

Russel Brand paid whores to make complaints about him raping them years ago to promote his comedy show

Last edited:

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Following Youtube demonetizing his channel, the UK parliament have written to Rumble asking what action they're taking on their platform, and if they'll be doing the same.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Following Youtube demonetizing his channel, the UK parliament have written to Rumble asking what action they're taking on their platform, and if they'll be doing the same.

"Profit from his content". That's fucked up, this isn't about who sucked his cock, clearly they want his content on covid etc removed. He has over 6 million watching him on YouTube. That's a bigger audience than Hitler had in his gas chambers.

mrln

silent ghost
This bullshit accusing people of rape from 5-10-20-30 years ago is complete bullshit…..
because he is exposing the deep state for all their bullshittery,and they dont like it.
anytime anyone figures out what these scumbags in d.c. are doing or exposes what theyre doing or what theyve done,they somehow wind up missing or their lives turned upside down.

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
flanders.jpg

Back