over 600 homeland security arrests (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Im in a relatively small town in Tennessee and we have Crips taking over a part of our town and some other goofy named rival gang......not just big cities anymore guys......cant even go to our mall anymore on weekends.....taken over.....its pitiful.......:unreal:
the gangs are infiltrating or recruiting small towns every where. in ny,theres the catskills. 45 mins from nyc. gangs are going there and recruiting. finding kids who basically have parents that work in nyc,knowing theyre home alone for a while. showing how much they will be their family. its fucked all around, not just the states and uk either.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
How is the government or homeland security any different from a gang? It all comes down to who's flag you're flying.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
the largest organized crime family on the planet. the gubment of this cuntry!

Reactions: Sev
X

Xoreo

Internet Warrior

Things are much worse than that. Islamic groups warned today that British Universities are being turned into breeding grounds for Tories. Young Conservatives go around trying to persuade other like-minded cunts to join their evil regime. Where will it end I ask you?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
How is the government or homeland security any different from a gang? It all comes down to who's flag you're flying.
I didn't know mexican dealers issued food stamps to poor whitey, or sur13 were negotiating FTA's, I'm surprised they can spell tariff.
Please tell me more of your theories in FLH.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Things are much worse than that. Islamic groups warned today that British Universities are being turned into breeding grounds for Tories. Young Conservatives go around trying to persuade other like-minded cunts to join their evil regime. Where will it end I ask you?
I heard you had problems over Easter , with the Muzzer community wanting it scrapped cause they said the numbers of Christians were so limited that it had no meaning any more . Is that true or just a media hype

mrln

silent ghost
because the govt gets away with more murder and scumbagous bullshit than any gang member can or ever will. the govt mugs millions of people at one time and even makes people homeless. the gangs put money back into the economy while the govt gives it away to foreign countries. anyone can join a gang without prejudice theres a gang for all types of "personalities".

tracher999

fuck the system
100% right! the u.s. govt sent bin laden money and weapons to fight the Russians.

its a war where even are video games made off the war between the 2 big states the us and rusia
shit like rusia takes over us and shit

Back