Pennsylvania Woman Kills Parents & Dismembers Bodies With Chainsaw - No Gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

Shot them in the head and then broke out the Husqvarna. An autopsy found that they were each shot once in the head at close range, "We hope and pray that that happened first.” said the DA. Well I would fucking think so....not much point to plink their melons after they've been cut off. She looks like a bingo playing school lunch lady not a member of a Mexican cartel.

1674094568418.png

"Police were hit with the overwhelming smell of decomposing remains."
1674094588643.png

nostrils

Forum Veteran

Shot them in the head and then broke out the Husqvarna. An autopsy found that they were each shot once in the head at close range, "We hope and pray that that happened first.” said the DA. Well I would fucking think so....not much point to plink their melons after they've been cut off. She looks like a bingo playing school lunch lady not a member of a Mexican cartel.

View attachment 651504

View attachment 651505
She looks like a cunt

wiggins

Forum Veteran
When i come across articles like these i email the links to my parents. Let them know I’m a good child compared to others.
You crack me up some times...

thank you!

View attachment 651504

View attachment 651505
I hear she had female to male trans surgery...

1674126931709.png

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Philly is like a post apocalyptic movie or some shit. What a godamn dump. They need to burn it down and start over.
But the historic buildings, nooo. 😐
I like the architecture. It's just most of the people there gotta go. I guess that re-development & gentrification didn't work out & attract enough rich people. It really has become a dump & it smells like pee.

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
Philly is like a post apocalyptic movie or some shit. What a godamn dump. They need to burn it down and start over.
Kensington Ave is probably the most apocalyptic area in the state, and I genuinely wish for a gigantic fire to burn away all the filth there. Between the junkies and all the abandoned infrastructure, it truly looks like a pre apocalyptic nightmare sometimes. The only nice things about this state is it's forests and countryside, and our relatively fair gun laws.

Mud

Negro Euthanizer
generally, PA sucks. only reason people voluntarily move there is because they can't afford NY.
PS--do you know there's been a coal fire in Centralia, PA that's been burning for over five decades...that's PA.
Yea it inspired Silent Hill. It's one of our popular abandoned sites to visit, along with Concrete City, the abandoned turnpike tunnel, the Avira bunkers, and the abandoned atom smasher among others.

Back