Philip Carl Jablonski

jablonski000.jpg

Classification: Spree killer
Characteristics: Rape - Necrophilia - Mutilation
Number of victims: 5
Date of murders: 1978 / 1991
Date of arrest: April 28, 1991
Date of birth: January 3, 1946
Victims profile: Melinda Kimball (his first wife) / Fathyma Vann, 38 / Spadoni Jablonski, 46 (his second wife) and her mother, Eva Peterson, 72 / Margie Rogers, 58
Method of murder: Shooting / Stabbing with knife

Philip Carl Jablonski (born 1946) is an American serial killer from California.

Jablonski is charged with the April 22, 1991 death of Fathyma Vann, 38, in Indio, California. Vann was a fellow student at the local community college that Jablonski attended to satisfy conditions of his parole. Fathyma, a recently widowed mother of two teenage girls, was found shot in the head and sexually assaulted, lying naked in a shallow ditch in the Indio dessert with the words "I Love Jesus" carved in her back. Her body had been subjected to other mutilations including the cutting off of her ears and removal of her eyes.

The following day, April 23, 1991, Jablonski's wife, Carol Spadoni Jablonski, 46, and her mother, Eva Peterson, 72, were murdered at their home in Burlingame, California. Spadoni was shot, suffocated with duct tape, then stabbed, while Peterson was sexually assaulted and shot.

Carol Spadoni met and married Jablonski in 1982, after answering a newspaper ad placed while Jablonski was serving time for having murdered his first wife, Melinda Kimball, in Palm Springs, California in 1978.

Jablonski was also charged with the robbery and subsequent murder of Margie Rogers, 58, in Grand County, Utah, on April 27, 1991. He was captured the following day in Kansas.

In January, 2006, the California Supreme Court upheld Jablonski's death sentence on appeal.

Death sentence for wife killer upheld on appeal

Jan 25, 2006

California's Supreme Court has upheld the conviction and death sentence of a man who in 1991 murdered his mother-in-law and his wife -- who had married him while he was in prison for murdering a previous wife in 1978.

Phillip Carl Jablonski, now 60, mutilated and shot to death Carol Spadoni, 46, and her mother, Eva Petersen, 72, in April 1991 in their Sanchez Street home in Burlingame. The state's highest court unanimously rejected a host of arguments in his automatic appeal.

Among other evidence found in Jablonski's car at his arrest was a tape recording in his voice describing the murders and his sexual assault upon Petersen. The tape also described two other murders: Fathyma Vann, 38, in Indio a day before the Burlingame slayings; and Margie Rogers, 58, during a truck-stop robbery in Utah a day before his capture in Kansas.

Spadoni had answered Jablonski's personal ad in a newspaper and married him in 1982 while he served time on a second-degree murder conviction for having slain his wife, Melinda Kimball, in July 1978 near Palm Springs. But by the time Jablonski got out of prison in September 1990, Spadoni had come to fear him and did not want him near her.

Jablonski even now has ads placed on several Web sites seeking male or female pen pals. On a German site, he describes himself as "very understanding and loving" and someone who has "been described as a gentle giant."

Prosecutors brought to trial evidence showing his history of violence against women stretched at least back to his first marriage in 1968, committing a series of assaults and rapes against his wives, lovers and other women. He claimed he suffered as a result of traumas he experienced in childhood and during his military service in Vietnam. A jury in 1994 decided Jablonski was legally sane at the time of the murders and recommended he be put to death.

The direct, automatic appeal decided Monday exists only within his trial's parameters, seeking reversible error. But Jablonski in August filed a separate habeas corpus case: a reinvestigation of the whole case in which new evidence can be brought in or existing evidence can be recast. Jablonski also can file habeas petitions to the federal courts.

S.C. Upholds Death Sentence in Killing of Bay Area Women

Expert’s Reference to Defendant as ‘Serial Killer’ Not Unfair, Justices Rule Unanimously

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The California Supreme Court yesterday unanimously upheld the death sentence of a Northern California man convicted of killing his wife and mother-in-law and linked to the brutal sexual assaults and murders of three other women.

The high court rejected Phillip Carl Jablonski’s claim that San Mateo Superior Court Judge John G. Schwartz deprived him of a fair trial by allowing a prosecution mental health expert to testify that he was a “serial killer,” a phrase that Jablonski’s lawyer had no legal meaning and was used only to cause prejudice.

Justice Carlos Moreno, writing for the high court, said the testimony was admissible to help jurors understand how Jablonski, whose attorneys unsuccessfully challenged his competence and later his sanity, could have engaged in psychotic, bizarre anti-social behavior, yet still understand the difference between right and wrong.

Prosecutors said Jablonski killed his wife Carol Spadoni and her mother Eva Petersen after Spadoni—who married Jablonski while he was serving time at San Quentin nine years earlier—told his parole officer she was scared of Jablonski and did not want him coming back to San Mateo County to live with her.

Among the prosecution evidence was a tape seized from Jablonski’s car in which he described the murders. Spadoni was shot, suffocated with duct tape, and stabbed; her mother was shot after being sexually assaulted. The prosecution’s penalty phase evidence tied Jablonski to the killings of a girlfriend with whom he had a child, a college classmate, and a woman who worked at a truck stop, as well as to attacks on 10 other women, including his first wife, his sister, his mother, and another girlfriend.

Case in Mitigation

The defense presented witnesses in the penalty phase to testify to the difficulty of Jablonski’s upbringing and the constant physical abuse he and other family members suffered at the hands of a gun-toting, alcoholic father .

Jurors convicted Jablonski of two counts of first degree murder, with special circumstances of multiple murder, murder in the commission or attempted commission of rape and sodomy, and prior murder.

On appeal, the defense attacked the testimony of Dr. George Wilkinson, a court-appointed psychiatrist who testified that he interviewed the defendant on five occasions and reviewed extensive background material.

Wilkinson testified that Jablonski suffered from posttraumatic stress disorder, “transient” psychotic episodes triggered by “overpowering aggressive or sexual feelings” that “cannot be expressed,” and had a passive/aggressive personality with “intense feelings of inadequacy” and that he was a sexual sadist. Wilkinson also concluded that defendant engaged in malingering behavior and attacked the defense contention that he was schizophrenic.

Wilkinson said that based on a study of over 300 murderers, he concluded that Jablonski was a serial killer, which he defined as someone who has the need to kill in order to release internal tensions. That, the doctor testified, was the reason he made the tape recording and made notes about the murders in his address book.

Flight After Crime

While a serial killer may or may not be insane, Wilkinson said, Jablonski understood the nature of his actions. The doctor cited the defendant’s awareness that he had to be alone when he confronted the victims and his flight after the crime.

Wilkinson added that there was nothing to indicate that, even though he knew his conduct was legally wrong, the defendant believed he was morally justified in murdering the victims.

The trial judge admitted Wilkinson’s testimony over defense objection, finding that the probative value outweighed any prejudice. That ruling was not an abuse of discretion, Moreno wrote for the high court.

“Defendant cites no authority for the proposition that the only expert evidence admissible on the issue of a defendant’s sanity must be confined to classifications of mental disease or disorder found in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders,” the justice wrote. “As Dr. Wilkinson testified, the phenomenon of serial murderers has been the subject of professional interest in the psychiatric community, and his testimony regarding the behavior of serial murderers and its relation to defendant’s conduct as it bore on the question of his sanity was undoubtedly relevant to that issue.”

As to prejudice, Moreno wrote:

“In relation to the testimony the jury heard regarding the shocking circumstances of defendant’s crimes, Dr. Wilkinson’s testimony was relatively innocuous.”

The case is People v. Jablonski, 06 S.O.S. 268

Phillip Carl Jablonski

I ask your indulgence male and female and promise to be brief as possible, allow me to introduce myself as Death Row Teddy.

I am 58 years old. My DOB is January 3rd 1946.

I have been on death row for 11 years. (Aug.1994)

I am seeking for a female/male Teddy Bear.

I lost once my heart scarcely used by one careless owner.

As I saw it last it was thubbing in your direction.

Caucasian male - seeking an open minded male/female for unconditional correspondence on mature and honest level, that has a caring heart to create a special friendship build from the heart.

Why choose me?

I am a professional artist, photography, amateur poet, writer, masseur, college educated, not a rude person, like to party, travel. My home town is Joshua Tree, CA. I am very understanding and loving. I believe in giving a second chance. People describe me as a gentle giant.

I love cats, dogs, parrots, horses and teddy bears.

What I like in a friend? I like it if you like to travel, party. Someone who is mature and wants a honest friendship. Someone who is able to discuss personal issues on a mature level and is not scared of Frank discussion.

What I miss the most: Traveling, photography male and female company, giving massages, partying, walking in the rain, romantic walks on the beach, romantic candle light dinners, cuddling in front of a roaring fire, soft music.

Lets share our thoughts and feelings (good or bad) lets learn about one another freely and watch our friendship bloom like a rose and be strong as a castle wall which can’t be broken.

A loving heart is worse more then a mountain of gold.
Love communicates on any subject or issue.
Write me please you won’t be disappointed.

Don’t let my situation stop you from writing me. Pick up your pen and pay me a visit.

Guaranteed response.

Sincerely,

Phillip

SEX: M RACE: W TYPE: N MOTIVE: Sex./Sad.

MO: Sadistic rape-slayer and necrophile; victims include two wives and a mother-in-law

DISPOSITION: 13 years eight months, 1979 (paroled 1990); condemned in Calif., 1994

jablonski_phillip_ca.jpg

Phillip Carl Jablonski
C-02477
San Quentin State Prison
San Quentin, CA 94974
USA

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
What a sick fuck and any woman that is drawn to a violent con in prison is just asking for a world of shit.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
I don't have much sympathy for his second wife who married a guy whilst in prison for killing his first wife, I think she was asking to be a victim the stupid woman.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
1.jpg

Phillip Carl Jablonski (January 3, 1946 - ) is an American serial killer convicted of killing five women in California and Utah between 1978 and 1991.

Jablonski grew up with an alcoholic father who beat and sodomized Jablonski's mother and sisters.

When he was 16, Jablonski attacked his 14-year-old sister by putting a rope around her neck and throwing her onto the bed. He had an erection and said, "I'm going to get some of that off of you." She thought he was going to rape her; however, he suddenly stopped and started to cry. When she told their parents, his father beat him.

Jablonski met his first wife, Alice McGowan, in high school. He joined the military after high school and was sent overseas. They married in 1968 when he returned to the U.S. While living in Texas, Jablonski became sexually violent. During sex he put a pillow over McGowan's face and attempted to suffocate her. On several occasions, he strangled her until she was unconscious.

Jablonski met Jane Sanders in November 1968, after McGowan left him. He raped Sanders on their first date, which she did not report. She became pregnant and they moved to California in July 1969, after Jablonski left the military. On one occasion, while having sex, Sanders wanted to stop. Jablonski pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot her if she did not continue. He hit her with the butt of the gun and she passed out. When she regained consciousness, he was having sex with her. She left him in 1972.

Jablonski was charged with the April 22, 1991 death of Fathyma Vann, 38, in Indio, California. Vann was a fellow student at the local community college that Jablonski attended to satisfy conditions of his parole. Fathyma, a recently widowed mother of two teenage girls, was found shot in the head and sexually assaulted, lying naked in a shallow ditch in the Indio desert with the words "I Love Jesus" carved in her back. Her body had been subjected to other mutilations including removal of her eyes and ears.

Carol Spadoni met and married Jablonski in 1982, after answering a newspaper ad placed while Jablonski was serving time for having murdered his first wife, Alice McGowan, in Palm Springs, California in 1978.

On April 23, 1991, Jablonski's wife, Carol (nee Spadoni), 46, and her mother, Eva Peterson, 72, were murdered at their home in Burlingame. Spadoni was shot, suffocated with duct tape, then stabbed, while Peterson was sexually assaulted and shot.

Jablonski was also charged with the robbery and subsequent murder of Margie Rogers, 58, in Grand County, Utah, on April 27, 1991. He was captured the following day in Kansas. He was found guilty of the murders and sentenced to death.

In January 2006, the California Supreme Court upheld Jablonski's death sentence on appeal.

Jablonski spends his time now responding to dozens of letters sent to him monthly. He has not shown a hint of remorse for his crimes. He often brags to pen pals about his crimes.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 197
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 164

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
11a.jpg

Sorrow

I walked a mile with pleasure,

she chatted all the way.

But left me none the wiser,

for all she had to say.

I walked a mile with sorrow,

but never a word said she.

But oh the things I learned from her,

when sorrow walked with me.

Attachments

• 12a.jpg
    12a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 14a.jpg
    14a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 15a.jpg
    15a.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 13a.jpg
    13a.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 97

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Audio tape transcript.

My first victim was Fanny N. Vann, she was five foot born September the 4th, 1952. She's 130 pounds, brown eyes, black hair. I met her at the College of the Desert. First time I met her I didn't see much in her, bodywise anyway.

Then, uh, she started working on her car. Then I seen that she had something I wanted -- her body. She had, ah..when she wore her shorts one day, ohh, did she show off that fine little ass and those sweet legs. And I tried to look down the front of her blouse and see those fine medium-sized black breasts. "I asked her for...I could take her home, cause she was standing around, and she said, 'Yes.' She had to go back and tell the girls I was gonna take her, that she had another ride.

Well, I took her home for about three weeks. And I..each night I was planned on killin' her, but Id idn't have everything I needed. I had a taser, but I didn't want to strangle her to death. So I got a gun. Bought the gun at the school from a guy I met there. And..it was 'bout a week then, uhh, that Monday night, 22nd of April, was her dying night and rape night.

The friend I usually took to work didn't have to go to work that night, so I took him over to where the bar...Went back to the apartment I rented, got the gun, knife and taser. Went back to school, picked up the victim. We left there approximately nine o'clock headin' down Montgomery. Got to Dinah Shore, just about a block from Dinah Shore Road, when I pulled the gun on her. I turned down Dinah Shore to, to the dead end, turned around. Told her, 'Time to get raped, sweet thing.' I cocked the gun and said, 'Honey, you do it my way, or I'll do it when you're dead.'

She took her clothes off. I asked her if she had ever sucked a dick. She says, 'No.' Ever have it up that fine black ass? And she said, 'No.' I said, 'Tonight's your lucky night, sweet thing. You're gonna get sodomized and you're gonna suck your first dick.'

I forced her head down on my dick and first she didn't know that I put the gun to her head. And it went in like a breeze. She sucked and played with it, and squeezed my balls like I asked her to. Almost come in that sweet mouth, but I pulled her head and I says, 'Fuck, sodomy time, girl.' So I rolled her over to ride those fine black cheeks. Run the dick up i, in, wham! Right home in that big black ass.

She let out a howl. I said, 'Ssh, ssh, be quiet girl,' and I fucked her good in that black ass. And I rolled her over saving the sperm and that sweet juicy beautiful pussy she's got housed between those beautiful legs. I made her guide it into her pussy. I sat there with it in her for awhile and I sucked on her fine full breast and I fucked the shit out of her. And squeezed her fine black breast.

God, this woman's fine. I'm coming in her pussy. And I made her get dressed. She sit there with a tear in her eyes. Looked at her, I says, 'Sorry sweet thing, can't have no witnesses.'

I shot her one time and she screamed, and she went 'Ahhh.' I shot her again right in the temple. Laid her head against the window. The blood outlined her fine black breast through her white pullover and her bra. I reached up and got me a handful of that sweet black breast. Squeezed it again and said, 'Well Fanny, I got what I wanted, you.' Yeah you sweet little grandmother. You ain't gonna see your grandchildren, honey. At 37 she was a grandmother.

Yeah, sweet thing, you're mine, all mine.

I took out, got on the freeway, took her out to Jefferson. Pulled her out of the car. Stripped her jewelry. And uh, took her clothes off. Run my hands all over the gorgeous fine black ass and down her fine black legs. I turned her over, had a hard-on. I fucked her in...gorgeous black pussy again. Yeah, too bad she didn't feel it this time. Then I gouged out her eyes, cut ears off, cut her nipples out, stabbed her in her stomach, up her ass and her pussy. Left her there like garbage--what she was after I got done with her. Yeah, she is a sweet good-looking black woman that I finally got.

(Tape ends and starts again)

Back in Burlingame about noon at Carol's house. I got...I walked in no problem. And we talked for awhile. I got up. I hugged Carol. And I grabbed her around the waist, around the throat. Told Eva to strip. She said, 'Don't hurt...scare us with that gun. What are you trying to do?' I said, 'You don't strip, I'm gonna shoot ya between your beautiful breasts.' She didn't do it and I shot her right above the tit. She went, 'Uhhh,' and I just turned the gun and shot Carol through the brain, through her head. Let her drop to the floor. She curled up. I shot her mother again in the head. She dropped to the floor.

Both making noises like they're breathing their last, but I make sure these girls are dead. So, I tied duct tape around Carol's mouth and nose. She's still making that noise, so I stabbed her through the throat, and I cut open her silicone tit. I stabbed her ass and pussy. Stripped her mother and fondled those fine big breasts. Rolled her over, sodomized that fine big ass she had. Ran my hands down her legs, turned her over, fucked her in that fine li'l pussy while fondling those big ole tits. I tried to take her eyes out. They wouldn't come, so I ran the knife through her throat to keep her quiet. Stabbed her in the stomach, ass and pussy.

Then I took, drug Carol into part of the house. Come back and drug Eva down the stairs. Then I age some food. They made me a dinner. I ate my...eat their food, took a shower, shaved. Went back, took me a towel and..tried to muff the shot. I shot Eva through the mouth before I left. I said to her, 'Well sweet thing, believe me now. I was gonna rape you.' The old girl cost her her daughter's life. Yeah I got them both, them bitches. Yeah, got 'em. It was so good to watch 'em fall dead.

A few days later. I was leaving Utah about six in the morning. A sign saying gas and diesel at the truck stop ahead, so I pulled off and went in. There was an older elderly woman at the counter. I come to the door, bought me a soda, some potato chips and...uhh, cased out the place. And 'yeah, uhh this is what I want. I'm gonna have this woman,' and walked out.

Got in the car and waited. Uhh, there was a car pulled up and left. And uhhh, these two busses with no passengers I guess came in, turned around and left. So, I walked back in the store, gun cocked in my pants. And I got some coffee. She sat with her back to me. She got up and she says...she asked me if there was anything else I needed or wanted. I said, 'No.' I turned and walked around the store a little bit. Then I reached in my shirt, turned back around shot her in, guess in the body somewhere.

She goes, 'Ahhh.' I shot her in the head. She fell to the floor. I walked around, opened up the cash register and took all the bills out. Looked underneath to see if there was any extra money. Ripped open her blouse, pulled her bra up over her big gorgeous big breasts. Fondled and fondled 'em.

Her eyes were rolling, it was still blinking like she was looking around. So I shot her through the temple, and the blood oozed out the side of her nose. Yeah, ole girl, I got your life.

Hoping this woman ahead of me is my next victim. She's got some great big ole tits, nice big ole ass. Has got a little kid with her. I'm gonna fuck this one alive if I can. As soon as these people leave--this trucker and this car ahead, she's mine if she don't leave before. God, look at that ass. Gorgeous big woman. God, would I like to fuck this. Oh, what an ass. What a set of tits. Well, I'm losing her. She's getting ready to leave. Man, would I give anything to fuck that, then kill it and fondle those big ole, big ole, big tits. God, then kill the little boy. God, what would I give for this woman.

Come on you guys leave the fucking restroom 'fore I can have her. Shit yes. Come on guys, get out of the fucking restroom.

I get a chance, I'm kidnapping this woman. I'll put her in my car with the kid. Put her in the back seat. Make her lay down and shoot her. I don't care what I have to do to get this baby. She's mine.

Lost her, but there's two more that just went into the bathroom. These two guys would leave, I'd have these two. I'd just walk in and shoot 'em, and do what I wanted with 'em.

Not gonna get these either. Well, I gotta move along and hope I get one soon.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Pen Pal Request

PHILLIP JABLONSKI I ask your indulgence ladies and promise to be as brief as possible, allow me to introduce myself. Lonely death row Teddy-White male, 54 year old, 204 Lbs,6'2, seeking female teddy bear who is nonjudgmental, compassionate and affectionate. I need some who cares, who does not mind writing open hearted and understanding, photo if possible, any age, any ethnicity. I am a professional artist, amateur poet, college educated, sincere, loving, romantic, honest. My interests are football, baseball, art, history and learning about different cultures. Age, sex, race or religion doesn't matter. Open minded, good sense of humour, sincere. Pick up that pen and pay me a visit you will not be disappointed with our relationship. If you are a student and doing research or a person seeking religious testimonies. Please not waste both of our precious time and stamps. I'll not acknowledge these kinds of correspondances.Please don't allow my situation to keep you from writing. Respectfully yours...Original pen pal request: Death Row inmate, white, male, 6'2, 200 lbs, brown eyes and hair, professional artist, amateur poet and writer, loves cats, dogs, teddy bears and children. Hobbies include baseball and football. Interests include: reading, history, learning about different cultures and other interesting subjects. I'm interested in hearing from sincere people. Age, sex, race or religion doesn't matter. Open minded, good sense of humour, sincere. Will reply to all correspondence received. Write and you will find our relationship fun and interesting. Nickname: Teddy Bear. Please don't allow my situation to keep you from writing.

Phillip Jablonski
C-02477 5-E-95
San Quentin State Prison
San Quentin, CA 94964

Ashalea

Lurker
i love hearing the words of a messed up individual talk about everything leading up to and including a murder especially from this guy. The things he says and thinks are pretty wild. As for that dumb broad that married him after he got out of jail for murdering his first wife......I have no sympathy for her, did she think she would be lucky wife number 2 to escape the hands of a monster??? Dead wife number 2 more like it.... is this guy still alive??

i love hearing the words of a messed up individual talk about everything leading up to and including a murder especially from this guy. The things he says and thinks are pretty wild. As for that dumb broad that married him after he got out of jail for murdering his first wife......I have no sympathy for her, did she think she would be lucky wife number 2 to escape the hands of a monster??? Dead wife number 2 more like it.... is this guy still alive??

If he is a want to write him! :fuckyeah: :Happy:

Back