disaster Pissing On The Drunkard (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bigteddd

Lurker
Where do these cunts get their macho from that's what i want to know. It takes a double hard cunt to piss on a vulnerable adult who's clearly at a low point in their lives. Fuck they must be ready for the UFC they are so tough, urinating on an opponent as scary and threatening as that. The useless cunt doing the pissing should be curb stomped for wearing tracksuit bottoms on a night on the town. He's the only one who'll be touching his cock tonight.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Where do these cunts get their macho from that's what i want to know. It takes a double hard cunt to piss on a vulnerable adult who's clearly at a low point in their lives. Fuck they must be ready for the UFC they are so tough, urinating on an opponent as scary and threatening as that. The useless cunt doing the pissing should be curb stomped for wearing tracksuit bottoms on a night on the town. He's the only one who'll be touching his cock tonight.
Its deserved and only one of many reasons you dont pass out drunk in public.
I dont expect people to act right.
Why would you?

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fucking cunts.

What a piece of shit. There's just certain things you don't do to a human being. Unless they're into that sort of thing 😆
A rare moment where we agree 🤣

Its deserved and only one of many reasons you dont pass out drunk in public.
I dont expect people to act right.
Why would you?
You've never got shitfaced? Remind me never to go partying with you friend 🤣

Back