accident Play Stoopid Games.. Win A Trip To Jail (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

2 Pontiac Street Racers Charged After Crash That Killed Driver Who Was Doing Donuts​

Two men who authorities say were street racing when they caused a fatal crash in March are facing charges.

Cameron Jack Pickett, 18, of Jackson, and Kody Scott Johnson, 19, of Waterford, were racing on a stretch of South Boulevard in Pontiac that is known for racing.

Video shows two vehicles, driven by Pickett and Johnson, going through a red light at the intersection of Centerpoint Parkway and slamming into a Dodge Challenger that was doing donuts around 9:30 p.m.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Hey, that's the game that I played that landed me in jail! Except, I wasn't playing with another racer - I was playing with the police. And they tried to cheat too! Trying to ram me off the road was not very sporting of them. That being said, they crashed their car instead of crashing me - and then claimed that I had run THEM off the road! Cheeky lying bastards. Their error gave me another year in jail - fraudulant charges, bastard cops.

GuanoLoco

Well Known Member
leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Clam

Forum Veteran

2 Pontiac Street Racers Charged After Crash That Killed Driver Who Was Doing Donuts​

Two men who authorities say were street racing when they caused a fatal crash in March are facing charges.

Cameron Jack Pickett, 18, of Jackson, and Kody Scott Johnson, 19, of Waterford, were racing on a stretch of South Boulevard in Pontiac that is known for racing.

Video shows two vehicles, driven by Pickett and Johnson, going through a red light at the intersection of Centerpoint Parkway and slamming into a Dodge Challenger that was doing donuts around 9:30 p.m.

View attachment 737043
A great job, well done. Fuck em.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

View attachment 737043
All 3 dumbasses got what they deserve. Stupid cunts

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Hey, that's the game that I played that landed me in jail! Except, I wasn't playing with another racer - I was playing with the police. And they tried to cheat too! Trying to ram me off the road was not very sporting of them. That being said, they crashed their car instead of crashing me - and then claimed that I had run THEM off the road! Cheeky lying bastards. Their error gave me another year in jail - fraudulant charges, bastard cops.
Yeah PIGS are cunts.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
1713871226546.png

And those guys make you pick up the soap.....

Elmondo

Forum Veteran

View attachment 737043
All of the money they waste on these cars gone in a second. Tsk tsk.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
This must be one of those "teen takeovers" that mainstream media is always yapping about.

See, they're "teens" and it's it's just rowdy teen fun -- even though in reality, it's adult criminals threatening public safety...but yeah, "teens".

Back