Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Video Archive📹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tyler Durden

Fuck Bud Light.
If he had moved away from home and lived elsewhere with a higher population, he would have got laid without issue!

It is awful that a child and innocent individuals were involved in this. RIP.

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat
Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Video Archive📹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

View attachment 534474

The Backstory - Short And Simple:
On the 12th of August at approximately 6 pm a registered gun owner by the name of Jack Davidson entered the property of his mother and shot her to death using what the police and media are simply describing as a pump action shotgun. It is believed he owned the gun legally. He would proceed to leave her house and go on to shoot people at random including killing a three year old girl and her father. In total 5 people were shot and killed before the gunman committed suicide via a self-inflicted gunshot wound bringing the total dead at the end of this incident to 6. There were also some people wounded by the shooter who thankfully survived are in stable condition in hospital.

The YouTube Videos:
Jack Davidson uploaded multiple videos to his YouTube channel, since deleted by YouTube themselves, that shed light on his thoughts and motivations leading up to the attacks. Whilst none of the videos references the future attack itself he does go on to express controversial views, such as his support for the Incel movement , as well as stating he is extremely depressed an unmotivated in life. It is believed a combination of these factors, his depression and Incel ideology, was the prime motivator behind this attack though nothing has been confirmed by the police just yet.

In total four 'main' videos were uploaded as well as several short clips under YouTube's #shorts feature. I was unable to save any of these clips as his channel was taken down before I could save them. The fourth and final video he uploaded was simply a trailer for a game called Killzone thus I decided there's no reason to archive it since you can literally find said trailer all over the web and it's not like he made any alterations to it at all. The reason for him uploading this trailer was because his sympathized with a fictional faction in the game and even stated on his now deleted Reddit account that he related to them in many ways.

Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video One Of Three | Title: Missing out on teenage love and experiences and people who say & "its not a big deal":
Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video One Of Three | Title: Missing out on teenage love and experiences and people who say & "its not a big deal"

Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Two Of Three | Title: ⁣My reaction to wheat waffles VS vegan gains blackpill debate:
⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Two Of Three | Title: ⁣My reaction to wheat waffles VS vegan gains blackpill debate

⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Three Of Three | Title: ⁣'"Working on yourself" lack of willpower drive and lack of motivation when life beats you down:
⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Three Of Three | Title: ⁣'"Working on yourself" lack of willpower drive and lack of motivation when life beats you down

Media Response:

'Incel' Jake Davison killed little girl, 3, and four others in gun rampage

UK mass shooter was a virgin ‘incel’ who warned he was ‘a Terminator’

3-year-old girl among 5 killed in rare mass shooting in England; gunman dead

Man shoots and kills 5, himself in UK's first mass shooting in decade

Lmao based incel rekt little girl with gun, because he didn’t get laid, if he cared about *sex* so much why, did it he get a hooker

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Ok so I am older. And Old School.
Back in the day ( 70's) a mass shooting, school shootings, etc , could not be processed by us. The idea itself would of gone right over my ( our) head.

Queers parading down main street would of gotten a quick laugh and a black eye .

Abortions would of gotten ones butt beat badly .

Yet, here we are .
My heart is crippled. My love for America long gone .

My allegiance toward my fellow race absent . Today's whites are pussys .
Including those my age.

The big bad United States just lost its 4th consecutive war.
Korea
Vietnam
Somalia
Middle East .

And soon the U.S. gets vaporized by Russia and China .

It's over....

Back