Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Video Archive📹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infernal Sageian

Paitently waiting for the apocalypse.
Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Video Archive📹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

download (3).jpg

The Backstory - Short And Simple:
On the 12th of August at approximately 6 pm a registered gun owner by the name of Jack Davidson entered the property of his mother and shot her to death using what the police and media are simply describing as a pump action shotgun. It is believed he owned the gun legally. He would proceed to leave her house and go on to shoot people at random including killing a three year old girl and her father. In total 5 people were shot and killed before the gunman committed suicide via a self-inflicted gunshot wound bringing the total dead at the end of this incident to 6. There were also some people wounded by the shooter who thankfully survived are in stable condition in hospital.

The YouTube Videos:
Jack Davidson uploaded multiple videos to his YouTube channel, since deleted by YouTube themselves, that shed light on his thoughts and motivations leading up to the attacks. Whilst none of the videos references the future attack itself he does go on to express controversial views, such as his support for the Incel movement , as well as stating he is extremely depressed an unmotivated in life. It is believed a combination of these factors, his depression and Incel ideology, was the prime motivator behind this attack though nothing has been confirmed by the police just yet.

In total four 'main' videos were uploaded as well as several short clips under YouTube's #shorts feature. I was unable to save any of these clips as his channel was taken down before I could save them. The fourth and final video he uploaded was simply a trailer for a game called Killzone thus I decided there's no reason to archive it since you can literally find said trailer all over the web and it's not like he made any alterations to it at all. The reason for him uploading this trailer was because his sympathized with a fictional faction in the game and even stated on his now deleted Reddit account that he related to them in many ways.

Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video One Of Three | Title: Missing out on teenage love and experiences and people who say & "its not a big deal":

Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video One Of Three | Title: Missing out on teenage love and experiences and people who say & "its not a big deal"

Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Two Of Three | Title: ⁣My reaction to wheat waffles VS vegan gains blackpill debate:
⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Two Of Three | Title: ⁣My reaction to wheat waffles VS vegan gains blackpill debate

⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Three Of Three | Title: ⁣'"Working on yourself" lack of willpower drive and lack of motivation when life beats you down:
⁣Plymouth Mass Shooter Jack Davidson YouTube Archive | Video Three Of Three | Title: ⁣'"Working on yourself" lack of willpower drive and lack of motivation when life beats you down

Media Response:

'Incel' Jake Davison killed little girl, 3, and four others in gun rampage

UK mass shooter was a virgin ‘incel’ who warned he was ‘a Terminator’

3-year-old girl among 5 killed in rare mass shooting in England; gunman dead

Man shoots and kills 5, himself in UK's first mass shooting in decade

Infernal Sageian

If they give that mong a shotgun licence, I should easily be able to get one :D
So long as you've behaved yourself and haven't had any obvious mental health issues that there's documented proof of i.e paper work of prescription of anti-depressants from doctor or document relating to a sectioning of yourself etc then you should be good to go; provided you can afford to own one.

Shit's damn expensive! Not just the gun itself but the compulsory gun cabinet, shooting lessons and licence fees. Not to mention paying everytime you shoot the thing at a gun range with the only exception being if you own or have permission from the owner to fire on private land.

Seriously, unless you're content with getting a second hand side by side you better be saving those pretty pennies for a decent boomstick!

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
So long as you've behaved yourself and haven't had any obvious mental health issues that there's documented proof of i.e paper work of prescription of anti-depressants from doctor or document relating to a sectioning of yourself etc then you should be good to go; provided you can afford to own one.

Shit's damn expensive! Not just the gun itself but the compulsory gun cabinet, shooting lessons and licence fees. Not to mention paying everytime you shoot the thing at a gun range with the only exception being if you own or have permission from the owner to fire on private land.

Seriously, unless you're content with getting a second hand side by side you better be saving those pretty pennies for a decent boomstick!
I was just thinking of getting one so I could say that I have a shotgun licence :lol:

It's bad enough finding somewhere quiet to shoot my air pistol without a farmer yelling 'Get off my land!' or a dog walker calling the police and a SWAT team rolling up on me

Infernal Sageian

I was just thinking of getting one so I could say that I have a shotgun licence :lol:

It's bad enough finding somewhere quiet to shoot my air pistol without a farmer yelling 'Get off my land!' or a dog walker calling the police and a SWAT team rolling up on me
You should be able to get away with tinkering around with an air guns in your back garden. I'd be careful taking any air / bb / blank / replica / genuine gun anywhere outside of private property or shooting ranges since, as you say, it could cause alarm and result in a very nasty confrontation from the police as well as possible criminal charges for brandishing such an item in public.

Even the laws around transporting such items are very strict to the point where you can face criminal charges if the air gun has a pellet in its barrel / magazine / chamber even though it's locked up in a case in your car boot. That's how precise you need to follow these ridiculous laws to avoid legal action.

I'm confused was it a Mass. shooting or a mass shooting?
Mass shooting since he killed more than 3 people. (5 total, 6 if you include his suicide)

You can find plenty of archived pages of his entire Reddit profile too: Wayback Machine

432423432423.PNG

kaijucore

bird law expert
The more shit I see like this the more I think more actual studies should be done on incel culture. It’s beginning to feel like it’s own category of mental illness. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if something similar gets added to the DSM within the next ten years. Comorbid with other conditions too, like depression, anxiety, etc.

Back