Police Police Shoot Airman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NicoM1

Rookie
Looks to me the guy had the pistol down at his side, not pointing at the deputy so maybe he should have been given the opportunity to drop it. Then if he started to raise it the deputy should discharge his weapon
Yep, that cop is in a world of shit... by that I mean a raise, a trophy and early retirement.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Cop did the right thing. Black boy has crime life and is holding a gun.
If i could own a gun and somebody was banging on my door like that i'd open it with it by my side as well. How do you know he had a life of crime? It said it was an airman or are you just chattin shite again Graz?

After a police officer knocked on his door for whatever reason clearly identifying himself the suspect opened his door with a gun in his hand. Even though it was pointing down it would have taken a fraction of a second to raise it and shoot the officer multiple times before he would have time to react. If I was that cop I would have blown away the suspect as well so I could go home to my wife and kids that night.

Moral of the story is don't answer your door holding a gun in Jesusland when the cops come a knockin'.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Seems like police aren't allowed to knock on doors shooting people. But this way they cut out there being witnesses unlike when they pull someone over. It's all about convenience.

FUCKING PIGS. I FUCKING HATE THE CUNTS SO MUCH.
Look, if don't like "normal" vaginal sex that's fine, but that doesn't give you the right to sexually interfere with swine of either sex. That's bestiality and it's just not right. I don't care where you stick your dick as long as its in an inanimate object or a consenting adult and in the privacy of your own home.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Look, if don't like "normal" vaginal sex that's fine, but that doesn't give you the right to sexually interfere with swine of either sex. That's bestiality and it's just not right. I don't care where you stick your dick as long as its in an inanimate object or a consenting adult and in the privacy of your own home.
That's pretty funny I'll give you that one. Oink

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Wow, this pig straight up murdered a man for no reason, i hope he gets raped then disemboweled in front of his children.

Fuck cops, theyre all subhuman just like every single gang banging nigger.

After a police officer knocked on his door for whatever reason clearly identifying himself the suspect opened his door with a gun in his hand. Even though it was pointing down it would have taken a fraction of a second to raise it and shoot the officer multiple times before he would have time to react. If I was that cop I would have blown away the suspect as well so I could go home to my wife and kids that night.

Moral of the story is don't answer your door holding a gun in Jesusland when the cops come a knockin'.
You would never see your wife again from anywhere but inside a cage if you did this, in fact the same cop that did this would be kicking your door down to murder you as you sleep if you did this.

Back