Police Police Shoot Man Stabbing Another Repeatedly On Sidewalk ~ Ontario (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
North York, Ontario, Canada (my home city)

On the morning of Sept. 14, 2017, Toronto police were called to Driftwood Avenue and Cobbler Crescent, north of Jane and Finch (a bad area), for reports of an assault, where a man was repeatedly stabbing another. No witnesses attempted to intervene although a small dog yapped and cars honked their horns as the attack continued. Btw, that lady's hair is ridickilis.

The stabbing victim, a man in his 60s, and a man [27] who was shot, were taken to hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The cop who shot the attacker was not charged, being found to have acted according to the situation.

Although North York is a city, it is part of the neighboring city of Toronto, which amalgamated it a long time ago. The Jane and Finch area is a hood that folks don't just go walking around in.

Vid:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

On the morning of Sept. 14, 2017, Toronto police were called to Driftwood Avenue and Cobbler Crescent, north of Jane and Finch (a bad area), for reports of an assault, where a man was repeatedly stabbing another. No witnesses attempted to intervene although a small dog yapped and cars honked their horns as the attack continued. Btw, that lady's hair is ridickilis.

The stabbing victim, a man in his 60s, and a man [27] who was shot, were taken to hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries. The cop who shot the attacker was not charged, being found to have acted according to the situation.

Although North York is a city, it is part of the neighboring city of Toronto, which amalgamated it a long time ago. The Jane and Finch area is a hood that folks don't just go walking around in.

Vid:
View attachment 710245
Yeah... the onlooking NIG-GERS did nothing..... except make matters worse..... and I agree, that dirty NIG-GER bitch had a head that resembled.......a MONKEYS.... Go figure....

Holy shit I can’t watch all of it. What a bunch of fuckin pussies. You drive up to him honking your horn? Seriously? The amount of rage I would descend upon that motherfucker would be shocking.

Private Joker

Well Known Member

Vid:
View attachment 710245
I've never seen a bigger bunch of twats in my life. I hope the guy lived.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Holy shit I can’t watch all of it. What a bunch of fuckin pussies. You drive up to him honking your horn? Seriously? The amount of rage I would descend upon that motherfucker would be shocking.
I would have grabbed the biggest, heaviest thing and WACKED him round his head with it. He was distracted anyway with stabbing the old geezer so i would have KO'd the fucker...
Can't belive people these days. Such Pussies!!!

Private Joker

Well Known Member
I would have grabbed the biggest, heaviest thing and WACKED him round his head with it. He was distracted anyway with stabbing the old geezer so i would have KO'd the fucker...
Can't belive people these days. Such Pussies!!!
Like honking the fucking horn will do shit. You're in a car. Grab the tire iron and crack the bastard in the head NOW!

Private Joker

Well Known Member
HONESTLY!!!
Some people ay....Shhhheeeeezz
🙄🙄🙄
With the behavior of people on the streets of today you have to be able to grab something quickly while you are in your car. I have a little league aluminum bbb. I drilled a hole in the top so I could fill it with lead shot. It's a short bat that's heavy and will put someone down in a hurry if needed. And then of course my 9mm. You need both, lethal and Les lethal. Be safe today folks And you may see tomorrow 😁

Back