Crime Porch Pirates Fighting For Package (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"I'm afraid you're in a 'gotsta go situation'!"
I guess I'm going to have to reorder my collector's edition display of rare incurable diseases.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
DAAAAMN they ain’t even wait till the FedEx delivery guy leaves! They do it right in front of him ! That is insane. This needs to stop - they need to start imposing more charges for crimes like this bc this seems to be increasing & getting worse
Of course it's increasing. People are ordering more and more things online.

Legal pain medications are not allowed to be mailed. 🙄
What about illegal?

I don't know why Americans have things delivered on their porch, usually in my country the delivery man hands it to you
Because they are at work maybe.

Niggers doing their nature, to steal.
UPS drivers steal just as much as the porch pirates..

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
What about illegal?

Well ofcoarse they do that... umm, probably. You expect them to hand deliver your junk to ya from that far away?

Like their motto says, choose the USPS "We deliver for you, so you don't have to!" 🤔 I think they're making it really obvious they want to make money off all these drugs too.

UPS drivers steal just as much as the porch pirates..
I've heard this too.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Well ofcoarse they do that... umm, probably. You expect them to hand deliver your junk to ya from that far away?

Like their motto says, choose the USPS "We deliver for you, so you don't have to!" 🤔 I think they're making it really obvious they want to make money off all these drugs too.

I've heard this too.
The theft of packages is good for government surveillance also. The amount of people who use ring cameras has increased 10 fold in the last 4 years. And the FBI has admitted to hacking into these camera systems in order to solve murders and other crimes.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
The theft of packages is good for government surveillance also. The amount of people who use ring cameras has increased 10 fold in the last 4 years. And the FBI has admitted to hacking into these camera systems in order to solve murders and other crimes.
Yes, but legislation has been passed to stop the hacking via ring and some other company recently & limit the scope in which local, state can request stuff via warrants. As for feds, it changes as far as scope depending on what type of info case.
Supposedly, no more fishing expedition type warrants.
It's a matter of time before we're like the UK or China here in the USA &/or we got neurolink chips in our heads.
Just smile & wave boys...smile & wave. 🙂

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Yes, but legislation has been passed to stop the hacking via ring and some other company recently & limit the scope in which local, state can request stuff via warrants. As for feds, it changes as far as scope depending on what type of info case.
It's a matter of time before we're like the UK or China here in the USA &/or we got neurolink chips in our heads.
That hacking involves unauthorized people. The government is allowed to access any electronic transmissions being made thru technological means thru the FTC(Federal Trade Commission).
Ring uses contracts thru guess which country? Ukraine.
Neurolink hasnt even proven to be a successful trial. It's 30-40 years away if ever from being able to be used in healthy people.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
So it’s a federal crime to tamper with US Mail but not UPS or FedEx bc they are privately owned companies?

Back