disaster Postal Carrier Robbed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I do believe that their own actually SOLD them to others so they could have better mud huts actually. I think History has been twisted quite badly. Haha Dumbass!!!
OGC.ceaf6bc668eed9b91167423474a01556

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
What was he doing behind the storage container..... and apparently they "stole his key"...... I'm assuming he means the master key to postal drop boxes...?
Sounds/looks like a setup where he was buying drugs or he's in on the theft...

kerimk

Lurker
The dude should’ve just given them what they want, it’s not worth losing your life over. They could be armed

They steal the keys so they can steal checks. There is a chemical you can dip them in to remove ink. Then they just make the check out to cash or someone else cashed it. They used to stick glue traps through the slot and grab em' that way.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
I do believe that their own actually SOLD them to others so they could have better mud huts actually. I think History has been twisted quite badly. Haha Dumbass!!!
Yes you are correct they were legitimately purchased, but in fact actually slavery was institutionalised hundreds of years earlier domestically and for export in Africa before the US started purchasing slaves from Africa.

mrln

silent ghost
What was he doing behind the storage container..... and apparently they "stole his key"...... I'm assuming he means the master key to postal drop boxes...?
Sounds/looks like a setup where he was buying drugs or he's in on the theft...
maybe they were bothering him on the sidewalk already and we didnt see it and he decided hed try and get away and thats when it escalated?

Back