bizarre Praise The Lord For Miracles (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
IMG_7573.jpeg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Probably a known scammer who pretends to be disabled and panhandles money in the area and people just got tired of it. Sustained paintball and airsoft shots also make these fools suddenly get up out of the chairs and sprint full speed away from the area really fast. Don't ask me how I know. πŸ˜‚

hedgerow

simpelton
just today i watched a guy in a wheelchair stop at a beautiful Cadillac, put the WC in the trunk, get in and drive away

IExist

I exist
Probably a known scammer who pretends to be disabled and panhandles money in the area and people just got tired of it. Sustained paintball and airsoft shots also make these fools suddenly get up out of the chairs and sprint full speed away from the area really fast. Don't ask me how I know. πŸ˜‚
I think your username says it all, and I am all for it.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I think your username says it all, and I am all for it.

Yo yo yo dawg... I don't just hunt in the woods for food or hog control either. I play heavy duty airsoft and milsim. Large team battles on wide swaths of territory containing abandoned hospitals and such. No holds barred absolute realism shit. Everybody wears hit indicators that either make your helmet spew red smoke or your vest flashing with red LEDS when you are hit. Makes the game so so much more intense. From my experience OFF the field, there are VERY few douchebag or hoodbooger behaviors on the street that cannot be rectified immediately with a few rounds from a high powered airsoft rifle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back