President of Detroit synagogue found stabbed to death outside home, police say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Probably done by a useless knuckle dragger brainwashed dumbocrat. Don't need to read the story. Put the blood on rasid Talib or brother fucker Omar ilhan and all the twat squad.
Ps if could and get away with would literally strangle each one with my bare hands so I can watch the life end in there eyes

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Probably done by a useless knuckle dragger brainwashed dumbocrat. Don't need to read the story. Put the blood on rasid Talib or brother fucker Omar ilhan and all the twat squad.
Ps if could and get away with would literally strangle each one with my bare hands so I can watch the life end in there eyes
That sounds oddly personal. Is there a motivational story behind that strangulation fetish of yours?

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Not a fetish. They're useless pieces of shit trying to turn America into a communist country. Fuck that. So yeah it's personal.
If they are so useless, what have you got to fear from them? If they are useless - they cannot succeed at anything.

Sounds to me like YOU are useless, but you blame others for your failings, and apparent lack of power in this world. It's a common reaction from 3rd rate humans, who lash out at others instead of taking active control of their own lives. In Palestine, the arabs pick up rocks to throw at their aggressors. I suspect that you are too chicken to even do that, hence your morbid sexual fantasies about strangulation.

I could be wrong about you. But I'm not.

Have a nice day.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
If they are so useless, what have you got to fear from them? If they are useless - they cannot succeed at anything.

Sounds to me like YOU are useless, but you blame others for your failings, and apparent lack of power in this world. It's a common reaction from 3rd rate humans, who lash out at others instead of taking active control of their own lives. In Palestine, the arabs pick up rocks to throw at their aggressors. I suspect that you are too chicken to even do that, hence your morbid sexual fantasies about strangulation.

I could be wrong about you. But I'm not.

Have a nice day.
What the hell is up with you. Your the one thinking of morbid sexual fantasies constantly. I'm talking about getting rid of useless commies. They want total power. The twat squad is that. And knuckle draggers are 3rd rate humans. I'm an electrician. I make things work so far from useless. You have a nice day with your morbid fantasies

Vwj

NewbieX
What did I say that was remotely antisemetic? I simply asked for an actual jew, who would know better than others, to provide an answer.

I swear you jews are too sensitive.
Their a bit upset at the mo, hamas came across to play with them and they didn’t notice

Back