President of Detroit synagogue found stabbed to death outside home, police say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
What did I say that was remotely antisemetic? I simply asked for an actual jew, who would know better than others, to provide an answer.

I swear you jews are too sensitive.
I wasn’t referring to this post or you. Just to the blatant anti-semitism in general that has crept up like black mold around this site since Covid.

The murdered rabbi woman went To high school with my friend’s daughter. It’s getting personal. 😡

soflorocker

Lurker
Synagogues have presidents? Is there a jew here to confirm?
Every synagogue is run differently..Yes, there could be a president overseeing the daily operations..

I wasn’t referring to this post or you. Just to the blatant anti-semitism in general that has crept up like black mold around this site since Covid.

The murdered rabbi woman went To high school with my friend’s daughter. It’s getting personal. 😡
You're ok Ellzibette,

You're ok Ellzibette, I didn't find anything wrong with you asking for help on the matter :)

Reactions: DrY

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom

Then why quote me?

It's hypocrotical to flippantly view death in general but get your panties in a bunch when it hits closer to home. Every death on here is someone's friend or relative. I understand completely, caring more about something that affects you personally, its human nature. But you can't get pissed off that other people don't care...when you yourself have had the same attitude towards the deaths of others you don't know. Its NOT personal.

But I am sorry for your loss. Murder sucks.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Then why quote me?

It's hypocrotical to flippantly view death in general but get your panties in a bunch when it hits closer to home. Every death on here is someone's friend or relative. I understand completely, caring more about something that affects you personally, its human nature. But you can't get pissed off that other people don't care...when you yourself have had the same attitude towards the deaths of others you don't know. Its NOT personal.

But I am sorry for your loss. Murder sucks.
I was replying. I kind of didnt understand that I was quoting you as I’m
mildly illiterate online🤷‍♀️. My apologies.

When I hit reply I’m quoting myself. I simply do NOT understand How to reply properly. 😬

When I hit reply I’m quoting myself. I simply do NOT understand How to reply properly. 😬

:kenny:

Last edited:

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
1698298208640.gif

mrln

silent ghost
What's really fucked up is the cops already ruled out a "hate crime" before they even have a suspect, and this is the place represented by Rashida Tlaib, that vapid cunt of a woman and her stone age constituents who she just whipped into a jihad frenzy. Just a coincidence I guess.

theyre also buying up the dilapidated homes and turn them into fucking palaces.
and theres a lot of property being sold up that way.

deviant2

hell is other people
Nothing is going to save us.
Ain't no stopping the road we're on... that road includes ALL of us near and far.

Get your tap shoes on and your guns cleaned and loaded cause shit is fixing to get deep.

As much as I want this coming election to make a difference, it's not going to.

We are done.
Game. Over.

You best know how to fend for yourself, js.

mrln

silent ghost
Nothing is going to save us.
Ain't no stopping the road we're on... that road includes ALL of us near and far.

Get your tap shoes on and your guns cleaned and loaded cause shit is fixing to get deep.

As much as I want this coming election to make a difference, it's not going to.

We are done.
Game. Over.

You best know how to fend for yourself, js.
and this is a world wide thing. not just here in the states.
but it seems and feels like we are the most fucked up country in the world.
were the "go big or go home" type of country. and rt now it feels like were going big!

deviant2

hell is other people
and this is a world wide thing. not just here in the states.
but it seems and feels like we are the most fucked up country in the world.
were the "go big or go home" type of country. and rt now it feels like were going big!
It absolutely is a world wide thing. No one is going out unscathed, I don't care what your skin color is, your religion, your cast. The hour glass has been flipped, the sands of time are running out and coming to a close.

Get right, in whatever sense you may think that is, people.

The hour draws near.

hedgerow

simpelton
I've been hearing this type of stuff for decades, and nothing has ever happened, what's the problem now?

• Agree
Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
I've been hearing this type of stuff for decades, and nothing has ever happened, what's the problem now?
global warming :rolleyes:

It absolutely is a world wide thing. No one is going out unscathed, I don't care what your skin color is, your religion, your cast. The hour glass has been flipped, the sands of time are running out and coming to a close.

Get right, in whatever sense you may think that is, people.

The hour draws near.
speaking of drawers.
ya know....
because the world is gunna end.
just for old times sake.
what do you say?
;)

mrln

silent ghost
lol, first the controllers predicted global cooling , then global warming...now i believe they've settled on climate change to cover all the bases
the climate is constantly changing. thats just the way it is!
the science says the earth goes through weather changes.

Back