Pro- Palestinian Camp Out At NYU (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
This should never have been allowed to begin with. We'll see how it ends...

Cops arrest faculty and some entitled from the student body.

Shows we the people exactly where we stand in the eyes of the people voted in to protect us and the land on which we call home.

YES...
I'M LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU ON CAPITAL HILL...

Last edited:

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Let 'em gather all in one place. It's easier to find them all then. 🤣

I far prefer Jews to Sand Niggers.

There are some Jews that look like Sand people & vice versa in the USA if you were not aware. Just like y'all whitey round eyes can look the same too and peoples of the darkie persuasion can "pass" just like 100 or more years ago. Today, you need DNA really. It's really the only way to know if somebody was mixin' it up in the way back... Granted, that's only if you care or think of humans as being of quality stock or not genetically.

They are more intellectual, more western and they drink...
You left out... Atleast they circumcise but wait, in the AU & UK that's not common is it? 🤣

Last edited:

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member

Shows we the people exactly where we stand in the eyes of the people voted in to protect us and the land on which we call home.

YES...

I'd support the sandniggerz b4 I'd support the Jew SLUGS.
But they both need to go.
Just sayin.😏✌️🤛🇺🇲🤜

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
You hate guns
You hate cops
You hate right wing guys
You hate Jews
You suck muslim cocks

You're a weird peice of shit I give you that
Social justice warriors are confusing they just follow whatever they never exsplain why they dont like things just spout the slogans im 90% sure hes a jew

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
You hate guns
You hate cops
You hate right wing guys
You hate Jews
You suck muslim cocks

You're a weird peice of shit I give you that
Everything you said is true, except obviously the cocksucking bit. 👍

Social justice warriors are confusing they just follow whatever they never exsplain why they dont like things just spout the slogans im 90% sure hes a jew
Nice try Mrs mokey. 😛🤣

YES...

I thought you cunts were all for "free speech". You're full of fucking shit.

Last edited:

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Fuck that whole region. Here's to hoping everyone there in that filthy continent dies. All these shit for brains protesting should worry about whats going on in their own back yards. Its all smoke and mirrors and these twats are playing right in. This shit has been going on for decades and their MEDIA has decided this is what they should "pay attention to right now". Thinking they're being anti-government, your doing exactly what your biden admin wants you to do, creating distractions... But save that oil, we need that shit

methedup77

Well Known Member
Fuck that whole region. Here's to hoping everyone there in that filthy continent dies. All these shit for brains protesting should worry about whats going on in their own back yards. Its all smoke and mirrors and these twats are playing right in. This shit has been going on for decades and their MEDIA has decided this is what they should "pay attention to right now". Thinking they're being anti-government, your doing exactly what your biden admin wants you to do, creating distractions... But save that oil, we need that shit
Look at whos protesting. White college idiots probably with a degree of history art or philosophy with no expectations of paying the loans back, no careers after college and worry about politics they’re not even part of entirely too much. Libtard trash

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
Everything you said is true, except obviously the cocksucking bit. 👍

Nice try Mrs mokey. 😛🤣

I thought you cunts were all for "free speech". You're full of fucking shit.
when they’re left wing fucking retards like urself these fucking dumbasses resort to violence because they can’t find the simple words to express an emotion they don’t know why they have from being brain washed by an agenda. not free speech it’s a riot. just fucking murder urself is the simple solution

SJW-Snowflake❄️

when they’re left wing fucking retards like urself these fucking dumbasses resort to violence because they can’t find the simple words to express an emotion they don’t know why they have from being brain washed by an agenda. not free speech it’s a riot. just fucking murder urself is the simple solution
There was no violence until the PIGS turned up. You're an "Anarchist" and you don't understand? You're full of shit too motherfucker. :FO:

SJW-Snowflake❄️

Cap. Anarchist? yea, fuck the government. That dont mean i get behind spreading lies like u do faggot.:cowboy:
Faggot? Yawn. You're obviously still hormonal from those HRT drugs they gave you after you had a vagina stitched on where your little cock used to be.

Wait. The lemmings are protesting FOR Palestine? Wow. The handlers are totally mixing things up... :popcorn:
For Palestine is the same as against Israel as far as I'm concerned. :shrug:

Back